Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 10:07 AM

3,576 posts, read 10,629,204 times

Advertisements

Sorry, don't really know what to say. For every idiot out there, I have to believe that there's a hundred other guys who are sincere and want to be in a real relationship. Unfortunately, as you've seen, I don't think there's any real way to tell who's being honest and who's not until you've had the chance to meet and talk and see for yourself. I'd just try to open myself up to as many meetings as possible, even if they don't seem to be an ideal match at first, and try my best to weed out those idiots before things go too far.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:15 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,663,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Ok so I decided to try it again for the 3rd time. I figured it would be ok since the last two times were disasters!

So the first guy I go out with was a complete manwhor and I couldn't even breath because he was busy trying to stick his tongue down my throat!! He then told me "my girls on my boat would just love you"..FIRED!!

Date #2-We meet up last, last sat night. Decent guy, so so attractive. We have a nice time. We meet up again the next day at the mall where he wants to buy me VS panties. Ok free stuff that's fine. Well then we go into a store and he buys a C-ring. I was like ok?? Whatever floats your boat. So he drives me to my car and all of a sudden pulls his peeper out, puts the C-ring on and starts stroking it!!! I'm like WTF???? Needless to say that was the last time I saw him. He kept texting me to see me and I was like this isn't going to work out. He was like what about casual sex? I said no. Kept texting me to see me. He then texts me last night again after a few days of not and I told him I thought we agreed to not talk and he was like can I call? I said no. He then sent me this crazy text telling me that I'd never find anyone like him who likes sex as much as I do and that we're alot alike and then proceeds to tell me that I have a reputation all over town for being a W and its not his style FIRED!!

Took my profile down

This is exactly why I'm single..
Creeps from Match.com

Tell me something I don't know about

Old 06-15-2011, 10:39 AM

13,584 posts, read 21,356,616 times
Quote:
Ok so I decided to try it again for the 3rd time. I figured it would be ok since the last two times were disasters!

So the first guy I go out with was a complete manwhor and I couldn't even breath because he was busy trying to stick his tongue down my throat!! He then told me "my girls on my boat would just love you"..FIRED!!

Date #2-We meet up last, last sat night. Decent guy, so so attractive. We have a nice time. We meet up again the next day at the mall where he wants to buy me VS panties. Ok free stuff that's fine. Well then we go into a store and he buys a C-ring. I was like ok?? Whatever floats your boat. So he drives me to my car and all of a sudden pulls his peeper out, puts the C-ring on and starts stroking it!!! I'm like WTF???? Needless to say that was the last time I saw him. He kept texting me to see me and I was like this isn't going to work out. He was like what about casual sex? I said no. Kept texting me to see me. He then texts me last night again after a few days of not and I told him I thought we agreed to not talk and he was like can I call? I said no. He then sent me this crazy text telling me that I'd never find anyone like him who likes sex as much as I do and that we're alot alike and then proceeds to tell me that I have a reputation all over town for being a W and its not his style FIRED!!

Took my profile down

HAHA!!!!!!!!!! BTW I am not laughing at you, but just the visual of these guys is funny. Jeez...

Last edited by lionking; 06-15-2011 at 10:55 AM..

Old 06-15-2011, 01:15 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,376,587 times
Ok, the whole mention of purchasing VS panties would have been the end of the date for me.

And what kind of store were you browsing in that sells c-rings!?! Brookstone or Williams-Sonoma selling more of an assortment these days?!? Again, that was another red flag. You sailed right into the eye of that storm!!! LOL

Old 06-15-2011, 01:23 PM

732 posts, read 1,042,620 times
Quote:

Took my profile down

I thought you were single because you couldn't find a guy with a 7 inch diameter d**k.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:05 PM

6,402 posts, read 8,952,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I think he means that maybe you should re-examine your thought processes for the guys you may be interested in.

I know a LOT of people who met their spouses on Match. Really, it seems to be the only online dating site where I hear nothing but positive stories from those who choose to use it. The only negative stories are from folks here on CD. In real life, I know at least 15 couples who met and got married (or are engaged) after connecting on Match. Havent heard any other success story from other sites.
Wow. That's a good track record. I thought about giving Match.com a shot but the few people I know that have tried it out didn't care for it and were upset to find the money back guarantee is just a free account extension. Glad it works out for others, though.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,164,146 times
shoulda kicked him in the nuts

Old 06-15-2011, 02:54 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,296,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Ok, the whole mention of purchasing VS panties would have been the end of the date for me.

And what kind of store were you browsing in that sells c-rings!?! Brookstone or Williams-Sonoma selling more of an assortment these days?!? Again, that was another red flag. You sailed right into the eye of that storm!!! LOL
I'm totally with you on this.

I would be uncomfortable accepting any personal or intimate gifts from someone I just met. If I did choose to accept them, in my mind I'd be signalling that I am interested in something personal & intimate with him as well. JMHO.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:04 PM

3,993 posts, read 8,911,117 times
Maybe it doesn't translate abroad, or maybe I just haven't come across it before, but what are VS panties ?

Old 06-15-2011, 03:34 PM

13,584 posts, read 21,356,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Maybe it doesn't translate abroad, or maybe I just haven't come across it before, but what are VS panties ?

Probably Victoria secret

you do know what a C-ring is right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.