U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 09:37 PM

18,333 posts, read 17,769,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Implants are awesome, until they spring a leak or get scarred down... which is why I probably won't get them.

But at some point in life, having saggy small liversnaps becomes less desirable than having ugly implants. At that point, the pendulum swings the other way and getting them seems like a good option. Some women never reach that point, but others do.
You do realize that all the studies show that the overwhelming majority of women who get implants, remain satisfied with them, right? Gravity will always take its toll...implants or no. And "ugly" implants are not what most women get.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:09 PM

253 posts, read 279,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I love my small chest and would never dream of 'upgrading'.
Care to share?

Old 06-17-2011, 12:00 AM

2,076 posts, read 2,498,838 times
You don't speak for me or most of the guys I know. I love fake ****, real ****, big ****, medium ****, soft ****, round ****, pretty ****, perky ****, and ****.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:03 AM

1,846 posts, read 1,527,677 times
Hmmm...directed towards the OP..

I want to start by saying that I myself donot have implants, I am perfectly happy with what I have..

However I do know some friends of mine that did get them, actually (2) and for completely different reasons..

The first one got them because she was a very small ( A) I am talking mosquito bites..and she had an issue with it, she did not do IT for a man she did it to make herself feel better...

My second friend had a total masectomy after she was dx with breast cancerat a very young age (34) , she did not huge implants she got the same size she had, she did it as a reconstructive surgery.

I do not see the issue with it if it comes from a healthy place

Old 06-17-2011, 12:18 AM

791 posts, read 782,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
I used to be a stripper and I was sitting with a customer who bought me a drink. Then a dancer with implants was up on the stage and he kept talking trash about implants and how fake she looked and how he preferred the natural look, blah, blah, blah...
Then, as soon as I finished my drink and left, he went up and tipped her. When it was my turn, he didn't tip me. I saw stuff like that time and time again.
What some men say and what they actually do are two different things.
he was afraid of her and had some liquid courage to walk up there and tip.....

Old 06-17-2011, 06:44 AM

21,316 posts, read 19,479,452 times
While I agree that women in their 20s to 40s, even 50s, can have natural-looking implants, I'm wondering how they look as they get older. As someone else put it, ****-on-a-stick is not a good look, and I know we've all seen obvious fakes. Even with a great bra, there aren't many 70-year-old women with perky racks. I've seen a few older women whose flesh has sunken around the implants, which does not look good at all. Does gravity pull them south as time passes? What about the implants that go under the muscle? Those are supposedly very natural looking, but what happens over time?

Old 06-17-2011, 10:18 AM

10,161 posts, read 5,649,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Women

Breast implants, are seldom an upgrade.

Don't do it I speak on behalf of most guys

Amen!
In most cases, they just make big women look bigger and even more matronly. And they tend to manke the small women look like they've got plastic baggies filled with water hiding in their chest cavities!

P.S. The only exception should be in cases of cancer.

Old 06-17-2011, 11:12 AM

10,909 posts, read 11,625,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Interesting that there is a case in point re your post in this very thread!

Poster Ca*t. D#n says vain women have implants...and he does not like vain women. Really? Check out his "conversations" (and her CD photo) with himain...!!!

Say and do are WAY 2 different things here!!! You are so right, temazepam. Good call.

What is your point?? CDan has never referred to my breasts in any of his comments to me. Just complimenting me which I appreciate.

Stop trying to cause a fight..

Old 06-17-2011, 11:24 AM

5,145 posts, read 5,672,199 times
google: breast implant usa

Pics of ones that are bad and there are ones that are most definitely an improvement. Its not a safe for work site because it shows a nude chest in medical before and after shots. Implants are a grey area. I do think its funny though when people who haven't even been with someone who has them can say they don't like them. How would you know?

Old 06-17-2011, 11:27 AM

182 posts, read 168,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
What is your point?? CDan has never referred to my breasts in any of his comments to me. Just complimenting me which I appreciate.

Stop trying to cause a fight..
Thank you young lady! The Capt. also said the few women HE HAS MET with implants were vain. He has NO IDEA what the other 3 million women with implants are like! She might want to read something correctly before starting crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships