Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 09:28 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinessdanika99 View Post
I ask this because if you look at it, if a marriage ends abruptly most men end up losing the most, if they have children and the father is unable to provide imcome, he get hit with child support. If a man sees there girlfriend flirting or with another guy, more times than not they lose control, end up assaulting the other party, and now has a criminal record.

Similar situations like this happens all the time, where lets say a girl tells her boyfriend, some guy is calling me names, or I think he is stalking me, etc; men without thinking get themselves into so much trouble and in the end, they either get hurt themselves by the other party, or end up getting a criminal record.

Men is it worth basically losing your livelihood for a woman. Throughout history ironically a great mans downfall is always because of a woman. Just look at the recent men in political office having to resign because of women. In a world where anyone can just cry out rape or sexual harrasment, I say do not get too close to women and instead just have it one and done unless you are 100% certain that your partner is the one. That takes time.
So this is how the men in your circle deal with conflict?

That's really sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2011, 09:53 PM

811 posts, read 550,646 times
No, it's the man's fault almost every time. Look up just about any problem of today (excluding something like natural disasters) and I can assure you it leads back to the causing of men.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:03 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
I often make my husband beat up men that look at me funny. And often times he beats guys up just for the fun of it. He's in and out of jail all the time. But it doesn't stop me - I flirt all I want because I am the enemy! Bwah hahahaha!

What kind of people are you hanging out with!!!

Old 06-18-2011, 10:22 PM

4,176 posts, read 10,687,536 times
Ditto with Dewdrop93. What kind of people are you hanging out with?
A man is equally responsible with the woman for the progeny they beget.
If a woman wants to be a drama queen, as prinessdanika99 portrays, why would a normal, intelligent, decent man want to have anything to do with her - unless he 'needs' that kind of upheaval in his life? Conversely, why would a woman put up with a male who isn't equally responsible, honest, fair, and decent, unless she 'needs' that sort of relationship?

People should form relationships on the basis of equal respect, honesty, similar goals and desires. When they don't - when it's based on things like looks or money or age, or even disrespect/control/disruption, then they deserve everything that they ultimately get out of those relationships. And - it's no one else's fault but their own.

Think for a minute - if every woman had the self-respect to beat the living crap out of a man when he abused her the first time, or if every man had the self-respect to walk away from a drama queen's first hysterical fit, there would soon be a severe shortage of abusers or drama queens in relationships. Either they'd have to grow up or they'd be ignored into non-existence - and they certainly wouldn't be able to breed more like them.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:45 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
Quote:
Just look at the recent men in political office having to resign because of women. In a world where anyone can just cry out rape or sexual harrasment, I say do not get too close to women and instead just have it one and done unless you are 100% certain that your partner is the one. That takes time.
what? That ****ing moron was the only person responsible for his downfall.

Old 06-18-2011, 11:34 PM

252 posts, read 555,579 times
No, liberal feminists are.

Old 06-19-2011, 12:04 AM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,039 times
While I think it's easy to simply blame women, the real fault is our current cultural system in place that allows them to get away with such injustices. Examples such as our media, court system, and neo-feminism.

Crackpot Theory Go: Looking back, these groups in some way, shape, or form heavily profit off of this and it's possible... just possible that they'd go out of their way to keep the system the way it is. If the majority of women weren't easily swayed by commercials, sitcoms, shopping urges, and the like the media as a whole would lose billions of dollars. Dr. Phil, Maury, and Steve Wilkos would be out of work... or at least do something else that doesn't always paint men as evil villians vs victimized women angels.

If divorce was fair, just, and quick, lawyers or hell the courts could lose millions. Men wouldn't always lose everything and would be more than willing to marry, there are guys in this forum that would like nothing more for that happy married life but it's merely an illusion now for the most part. (Actually, in rare cases it's usually the primary bread winner who loses - just ask Britney Spears.)

As for neo-feminism, they want special preferential treatment and tax-funded privileges at the expense of anyone with a job, especially men. It's the entitlement complex they believe they should be treated like royalty without returning the favor, and it's bled into relationships. All these women need to do is take accountability for the misdeeds they do upon themselves and those around them.

Domestic Violence campaigns go out of their way to ignore what men have to deal with and focus on the women, while reaping in hefty donations that is anyone's guess where it goes.

On brass tacks, the real enemy is the system.

It's safe to say our culture literally influences women to do the things they do and get away with it.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:55 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,846 times
Quote:
I ask this because if you look at it, if a marriage ends abruptly most men end up losing the most, if they have children and the father is unable to provide imcome, he get hit with child support. If a man sees there girlfriend flirting or with another guy, more times than not they lose control, end up assaulting the other party, and now has a criminal record.

Similar situations like this happens all the time, where lets say a girl tells her boyfriend, some guy is calling me names, or I think he is stalking me, etc; men without thinking get themselves into so much trouble and in the end, they either get hurt themselves by the other party, or end up getting a criminal record.

Men is it worth basically losing your livelihood for a woman. Throughout history ironically a great mans downfall is always because of a woman. Just look at the recent men in political office having to resign because of women. In a world where anyone can just cry out rape or sexual harrasment, I say do not get too close to women and instead just have it one and done unless you are 100% certain that your partner is the one. That takes time.
What you're describing is dating, marrying an emotional manipulator. Lots of women do this, but so don't men. Here's a big secret, people like this, they look for the easily manipulated. The only way to correct this is to change yourself, not them.

In the first situation you, yourself described the girl as being the one doing the flirting, yet you fought with the guy. When I can get two people to fight over me, to feel emotions over me, while acting all innocent, I'm the villain, not either of them. They are simply my victims, my toys to play with. Once I accept that I have worth, value people like this have no power at all anymore. When she's done flirting and looks for me, and I'm nowhere to be found, I just proved my self worth. We got a girl like this trolling our VFW right now. She's real pretty, and honestly, he's several rungs below her. But you can see why she chose him...he makes good money, and is a really nice guy. AND HE ACCEPTS FOR NOW, HER CONSTANT FLIRTING WITH GUYS. I can also see where this ends years from now, him divorced and all bitter at her loss, WHEN HE NEVER REALLY HAD HER TO BEGIN WITH.

It's a cycle that is re-inacted millions of times...the trick is to get off the cycle and start standing on YOUR OWN TWO FEET.

If you're not equal in a relationship, somebody else is superior!

Old 06-19-2011, 12:32 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
While I think it's easy to simply blame women, the real fault is our current cultural system in place that allows them to get away with such injustices. Examples such as our media, court system, and neo-feminism.

Crackpot Theory Go: Looking back, these groups in some way, shape, or form heavily profit off of this and it's possible... just possible that they'd go out of their way to keep the system the way it is. If the majority of women weren't easily swayed by commercials, sitcoms, shopping urges, and the like the media as a whole would lose billions of dollars. Dr. Phil, Maury, and Steve Wilkos would be out of work... or at least do something else that doesn't always paint men as evil villians vs victimized women angels.

If divorce was fair, just, and quick, lawyers or hell the courts could lose millions. Men wouldn't always lose everything and would be more than willing to marry, there are guys in this forum that would like nothing more for that happy married life but it's merely an illusion now for the most part. (Actually, in rare cases it's usually the primary bread winner who loses - just ask Britney Spears.)

As for neo-feminism, they want special preferential treatment and tax-funded privileges at the expense of anyone with a job, especially men. It's the entitlement complex they believe they should be treated like royalty without returning the favor, and it's bled into relationships. All these women need to do is take accountability for the misdeeds they do upon themselves and those around them.

Domestic Violence campaigns go out of their way to ignore what men have to deal with and focus on the women, while reaping in hefty donations that is anyone's guess where it goes.

On brass tacks, the real enemy is the system.

It's safe to say our culture literally influences women to do the things they do and get away with it.
Everything is based on money! You don't hear about anybody with mental illness ever really being cured do you? No, they just keep inventing new disorders of the mind you need therapy for! They have a new one that basically describes everybody on earth...at least 90% of the people you know could fall under it's umbrella!

But there's more to the male/female treatment unfairness. Males are arrogant. Smart women use this against males. Males think along lines of discover enemy, dispatch enemy. Except when they are having sex with enemy. Then enemy is somehow cloaked better than a Klingon Bird of Prey!

Old 06-19-2011, 12:38 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
PD, you start some f-ed up threads. Are you really blaming women for the actions some individuals choose to make?

A man gets upset over a woman, gets in a fight, now he has a criminal record...oh women stop tempting men! Come on! And reverse that scenario, a female gets into a fight with another female over some guy and now she has a criminal record. Would you blame "men" for this?

Really. What's next? "Should all women wear burqas?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships