Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 01:04 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,463 times

Advertisements

having a hard time feeling sorry for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 01:24 PM

494 posts, read 1,610,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney1987 View Post
you don't have to go on this date, you now. find someone more assertive who likes to plan and take risks.

sounds like these guys care too much about how you'll feel about their planning and are too afraid to mess up.
which can be an annoying thing to deal with in itself, both in the short and long run.

if you're annoyed, then dont' go simple as that.
What's wrong with a guy legitimately caring about making you happy?

@mir
I never suggested that I wouldn't do that. Yet, keep in mind, the suggestions would still be mine, and if she doesn't completely like any of the stuff I suggest than there is little I can do except hope that she likes that I'm trying at least. And as I said in another thread, most girls would consider my ideas pretty boring. I don't like to do things most people like to do, and given any day of the week, I'd rather be at home. Having said that, I'm pretty spontaneous.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:07 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,682,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I hear you! I get so frustrated when I have to decide. If it was really my decision, I'd want the guy to fly me to Vegas for the weekend! But, that won't happen!! ha ha
If this is what you want, why not tell him this? Isn't that why he's asking? Whenever a man asked me where I'd like to have dinner or what I wanted to do on a date, I didn't hold back. I always told him exactly where I'd love to go eat... at the nicest places in town, of course, and how lovely is it that he is offering to take me?!

You might be surprised at how quickly a man can learn how to plan a date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships