Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 03:51 PM

83 posts, read 280,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
That's kind of the bottom line, isn't it?

Some women don't realize that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 03:52 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,676,292 times
I would love an aggressive woman like that. I've had several make the first move and it's a major turn on. Had a girl once grab me and say "I'm tired of waiting on you" and planted a kiss on me. Major turn on, loved it.
I don't like submissive women. Any guy who is turned off by it, I would think has control issues, as in wanting to control everything.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:26 PM

869 posts, read 970,004 times
A woman who makes the first move has to be ready to absorb bitter rejection just as we are required to absorb it and not blink an eye. When women don't like a man they are very direct to make it known via an icy stare, cold shoulder, lack of response or by simply telling the guy to F off. Then they wonder why some men are a bit reluctant to take another slap accross the ego. So if women want to try it-OK, But be warned, it can be pretty rough on the ego if you are sensitive to rude rejections!

BTW
I knew this fellow who was repeatedly told by a group of supposed Christian women that they didn't like him due to his short stature.
The poor fellow was restricted in his choices to women of his own religion so he just couldn't make any headway. Another in the same church was asked whether he was an architect, lawyer, or physician. When he said no the "sister in the faith" glared at him angrily and said "Well then?" In other words F off!

You know-that kind of rejection.

Last edited by Radrook; 06-19-2011 at 04:43 PM..

Old 06-19-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Any guy who is turned off by it, I would think has control issues, as in wanting to control everything.
That's silly! A man might back away simply because he doesn't like the woman physically. Or maybe because he finds her specific way of comming on, you know, facial expression, tone and choice of words, and general mannerisms, a bit masculine and THAT can definitely be a turnoff just like effeminacy in a man can be a turnoff for a woman. Or perhaps because he lives by Bible principles and expected her to do so as well and is shocked by her lack of spirituality. Under those circumstances, once a woman is perceived as being in league with Satan to bring about one's spiritual corruption via the sin of fornication or adultery, then the relatonship is trashed. So many factors can be involved my friend.

Last edited by Radrook; 06-19-2011 at 04:38 PM..

Old 06-19-2011, 04:37 PM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radrook View Post
Under those circumstances, once a woman is perceived as being in league with Satan to bring about one's spritual corruption via the sin of fornjication or adultery, then the relatonship is trashed. So many factors can be involved my friend.
I have some FABULOUS apple cobbler I would LOVE you to try!!!

Old 06-19-2011, 04:47 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,792,168 times
I dunno....
It seems to me that a woman--a respectable woman, oughta wait for the man to make the first move.
But then again some girls are just easy.
Good bed partner{cause u NOW know she wants it}, but I wouldn't marry it.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
I dunno....
It seems to me that a woman--a respectable woman, oughta wait for the man to make the first move.
But then again some girls are just easy.
Good bed partner{cause u NOW know she wants it}, but I wouldn't marry it.

A woman making the first move doesn't make her easy. I guess men are easy since they often make the first move, going by that logic.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:58 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,792,168 times
We are easy. We're men.

Old 06-19-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
We are easy. We're men.

Exactly. "What do you want for dinner?" I'm hungry ,I don't care". Yes, we're that simple. Don't cheat and put out regularly, you're 90% of the way there. We really are that simple.

Old 06-19-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Mikala43 wrote: have some FABULOUS apple cobbler I would LOVE you to try!!!
Wow! You got my mouth watering with that offer. I love apple pie!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships