Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 02:34 PM

105 posts, read 111,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms85me View Post
I'm an educated black female and I've been wanting to date a white guy for what seems like forever! Not to say I don't like all guys but I just want to try something new. It seems like there is either something wrong with me or maybe there is a different way I should try to approach them. I tired of the same ol stuff and want some new experiences.
Are you hot? Do you have a flat stomach? Are you sexy? Do you speak well?

You will have to approach a white guy, it is doubtful he will approach you.

If you have great hygene and are hot and speak well, you should be able to date a white guy. Oh yeah do things that normally white people do, like snow skiing, hiking, yoga, etc

Old 01-26-2012, 02:34 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,582,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
It doesn't matter. .
Yes it DOES. We are taking about Afro American women specifically, but like a roach, you want to run and hide when people shine the lights on you.

This is why I'm DONE with Afro Amercian women, you GIRLS REFUSE to accept responsibility and hold yourself accountable for anything.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k28mas View Post
Oh yeah do things that normally white people do, like snow skiing, hiking, yoga, etc

lol I remember once I took a black girl to a high end beach town and she was so out of her element she became uncomfortable and wanted to go. I was flabbergasted.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:44 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,410,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Right, because I'm a black man who has made something for himself and won't kiss your arse.

In other words, you have never seen a man like me because you could not attract a man like me, that's why you're single, SINGLELADY10.

Typical, so if I AGREE with a non African, and don't stick up for your sorry self, even if the other person is right, then I'm a Uncle Tom?

You don't even understand what a Uncle Tom really is which is why all you can do is rehash old slave history to make people feel guilty.
This thread is beyond me so I am going to make this my last post.

First, I have listed my accomplishments if you go back and read my prior posts so I don't have to restate to you.

Second, I am ACTUALLY single but actively dating someone who happens to be a white active duty man. But have dated and was married to a BLACK man. My brothers, cousins and uncles are black and they proudly love black women.

Third, just because someone is single isn't a negative thing. Some actually choose to be single instead of disrespecting themselves by jumping person to person because that boosts their self of esteem. You seem to be that type.

So in your opinion, being a black women and single means I would be less of a person THAN you? Actually it is the opposite. You don't represent most men views especially black men.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
So I take this is true of your black female relatives?

No, because when I look at the pictures of the women in my family from back in the day, I saw REAL women.

REAL women look like this:

Old 01-26-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
You don't represent most men views especially black men.
I don't, which is why I'm doing BETTER then the average black man other then the professional athletes and entertainers.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:00 PM

499 posts, read 580,297 times
Quote:
No, because when I look at the pictures of the women in my family from back in the day, I saw REAL women.

That is a lovely picture of some beautiful women. When was it taken?

Old 01-26-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
That is a lovely picture of some beautiful women. When was it taken?
Yes it is! The picture was taken in circa 1930.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,097,645 times
Quote:

Those REAL women in nice dresses didn't have to work!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships