U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 10:16 PM

17,664 posts, read 16,585,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I understand that's how you feel. I just don't get it.
How can you not "get" it? Do you get that some people dislike pointy chins? Do you get that some people don't like big feet? Or, freckles...or bald heads, or really pale skin, or tattooed skin, or red hair, or curly hair, or whatever....? How does one not understand such a thing?

Old 06-20-2011, 10:23 PM

3,297 posts, read 1,645,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
How can you not "get" it? Do you get that some people dislike pointy chins? Do you get that some people don't like big feet? Or, freckles...or bald heads, or really pale skin, or tattooed skin, or red hair, or curly hair, or whatever....? How does one not understand such a thing?
Yep. I want a guy that will let me play dot to dot on his freckles.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:24 PM

35,926 posts, read 55,240,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms85me View Post
How come its so difficult to date a white guy?
Cuz we so crazy.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:26 PM

1,734 posts, read 3,468,779 times
Quote:
I'm an educated black female and I've been wanting to date a white guy for what seems like forever! Not to say I don't like all guys but I just want to try something new. It seems like there is either something wrong with me or maybe there is a different way I should try to approach them. I tired of the same ol stuff and want some new experiences.
It might be helpful to visit a European country like Sweden, Denmark, Norway, or Finland. You'll definitely get some new experiences and the guys will probably approach you.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:08 AM

2,791 posts, read 2,404,408 times
Quote:
I'm an educated black female and I've been wanting to date a white guy for what seems like forever! Not to say I don't like all guys but I just want to try something new. It seems like there is either something wrong with me or maybe there is a different way I should try to approach them. I tired of the same ol stuff and want some new experiences.

Im not sure why you cant find one..White men approach me all the time..most of men I date are white..my boyfriend is half white and half spanish..

Old 06-21-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Yep. I want a guy that will let me play dot to dot on his freckles.

My boyfriend has freckles..I play dot to dot on them too..

Old 06-21-2011, 08:10 AM

1,466 posts, read 2,312,541 times
Quote:
Pic please

Old 06-21-2011, 08:15 AM

9 posts, read 10,198 times
Quote:

Where do you live?

What sort of white man are you trying to date?

Just wondering.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I understand that's how you feel. I just don't get it.

It may be how the person appeals to you...White men appeal to me more..I like the blonde hair, or brown hair,the light eyes and the light skin
I may get some negative remarks on this statement..but I wont date black men, I'm just not attracted to them....except for Shemar Moore..he is so sexy..but he dont know I'm alive......he is the only black guy that I'm attracted too..

Old 06-21-2011, 08:20 AM

23,933 posts, read 19,435,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
A major factor in all of this is that pointy chins, big feet, bald heads, freckles, etc., are not limited to one race. People of any race can have bald heads or freckles, or big feet, just like people of any race can be attractive or unattractive to me. I do not understand such a thing as being attracted or not attracted to an entire race of people; it is simply a case of not using the resources of your mind and your experiences to make a decision. It is simply a lazy copout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships