Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever opened your door naked or semi naked?
I'm female and yes the full monty! 6 4.41%
I'm female and only semi naked 16 11.76%
I'm female No never to either 31 22.79%
I'm male and yes the full monty! 16 11.76%
I'm male and only semi naked 32 23.53%
I'm male No never to either 35 25.74%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:46 PM

1,571 posts, read 1,996,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Opened the door to Mormon youths - never seen so much blushing in my life. To their credit they still tried to invite us to church.
Just about the same thing from Jehovah's Witness. I'm a man, and they were two women. Out in the country, surrounded by trees and bushes, very private for sunbathing. I didn't know they were there, I stepped out as they were coming up the front steps. It was pretty obvious they were not prepared for that. And, the gray haired woman didn't turn her back to me until the younger one nudged her.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:35 PM

22,193 posts, read 29,221,180 times
No but I bet my pizza would be free

Old 07-09-2012, 02:39 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,332,359 times
Does opening the door with a raging woody with baggy shorts that basically made her glimpse down count?

Old 07-09-2012, 03:03 PM

3,884 posts, read 6,791,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Does opening the door with a raging woody with baggy shorts that basically made her glimpse down count?
LOL!

I go out to retrieve things from my car in my boxers all the time. Or I will answer the door in my boxers. Probably one of the most awkward moments was when I was getting it on with my GF at the time and in the middle got a knock at the door. Had to answer with a woody and shorts. I did the tuck method, but it is really hard to keep it all in so I basically looked like Urkel with how high my shorts were.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:21 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,332,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuy2.5 View Post
LOL!

Actually I caught the attention of three generations, grandma, mom and daughter lol. It was actually my car door I opened, just woke up and slipped on shorts to go to the food store and getting out of the car with things on my mind it just would not go away and they were getting in their car next to me and all three just couldn't help but notice lol. I will never forget the collective look on their faces of a mix between shock and desire lol.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:00 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,631,463 times
I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around. Hilarious! Never answered the door in the raw, but I have been known to go on au naturel drunken walks around my West Va property after dark--but it is several acres and very private.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 PM

1,571 posts, read 1,996,388 times
Years ago, I had a neighbor that would sleep in the nude and often sleepwalk. Oh, how I wished it was a woman rather than a man.....

Don't know if he ever answered the door in his sleep....

Old 07-09-2012, 09:12 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,945,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
I'm just wondering how common this is, to answer your door

Naked meaning with nothing

Semi naked meaning either your top or bottom completely exposed
Jumped out of the shower wet and wrapped a towel around my nude body. It was my buddy who rang the doorbell 15 minutes early. He said...(((("AHHHH")))) "You go take care of that alrighty then"! LMAO

Old 07-09-2012, 09:13 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,318,162 times
Default Semi-naked, yes

The first week of college, I was absolutely stunned by this beauty who also was a freshman. I was very shy, but so taken by her attractiveness that I momentarily broke out of my shell, and attempted to talk to her. She brushed me aside, as if I wasn't good enough or worth her time. Undeterred, I found out which dorm she was staying at and called her there. She told me that she had a boyfriend and that she wasn't interested in me. She was pretty rude about it too. I asked her where was her boyfriend and she said he was back home in DC. For the rest of the year, we never spoke again. When I saw her, she would ignore me. No problem since I had met another woman who practically lived in my room, and I didn't take rejections personally.

Fast forward 2 years. We both were Juniors. We both had moved out of the dorms and were staying in the same apartment building off campus. I had changed considerably, having gotten pretty ripped lifting weights and exercising, cycling during the summer months, and maturing. I had forgotten about her. One day I was working out in my apartment and had a pretty good sweat going. I only had shorts on, going commando. The fire alarm went off, and I immediately opened the door and stepped out to see what was going on. At that moment, she happened to be passing me and I slammed into her. Before she could hit the ground, I caught her, and she held on to me. We locked eyes and she didn't say a word. I asked her where was the fire and she said she didn't know. But I had made an impression that I didn't expect that day.

A few days later, she approached me on campus about going to a party and I told her I wasn't interested because I had too much studying to do. She asked me where would I be studying and I told her at home. She asked if she could study with me, and I said OK. She came over, and spent the night. We were together many times after that.

That was the first and only time that I opened the door without much on, and that one time led to experiences with that beautiful woman that I will never forget.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:19 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,730,311 times
I was in the shower and thought my friend came over who i was going out with. So i just put a towel on half-arsed and.......................................Shat!

It's was my brother's friend.

He could never look at me again. hahaha Without giggling. This was when i had a great bod.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships