Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 04:14 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I do not dispute that. However, ones concious decision can be a mistake or in error.

Mistake - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
She fell on his penis while making her way to the kitchen in the dark?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2011, 04:28 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Yup, she did it several times.

Mistake is also means "blunder in choice."

Old 06-26-2011, 04:55 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
What? That's never happened to you??

Old 06-26-2011, 04:57 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
What? That's never happened to you??
Lol.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:49 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Was she bouncing on his belly, too?

Old 06-26-2011, 06:56 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Was she bouncing on his belly, too?
I am guessing so. Belly to belly skin to skin, when its stiff it went in.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:06 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
What is interesting to me is if a man stays in a relationship for the sake of his children when he knows there is no long-lasting marriage is he a bad person?

I heard some say he would be living a lie. All he was doing is deceiving his SO into thinking their marriage is great. Deep down, however, he is suffering for the sake of his children. Being there to raise them the best way possible.

So having a friendship outside a marriage that blossoms into something later after the kids are gone and his divorce is final would make him a: "Once a cheater...always a cheater?"

We don't know if the OP was saying they were close and connected in an emotional way to where they both were fond of each other and their position. It was obvious this man was going to leave his marriage. This doesn't mean he is a bad person. He cheated yes, but you have to remember there could be many reasons why a person would reach out beyond the marriage lines.

My thoughts on communication. There are some that just cannot communicate for the life of themselves. Some have a thought and it is so stuck they cannot hear anything around them. Even if it is a bad idea you couldn't convince them otherwise. Even when the decision fails they still have no idea why. All they know is it was great cause they made that decision.

"What do you think of the car?"
"I don't think you should buy it."
"Why? I love it!!"
"There is alot of things wrong with it."
"Like what?"
"Like...the dash board has 3 lights on saying there are problems."
"What else?"
"Umm...the door hinges are loose and ready to fall off."
"That's no biggie..what else?"
"The tranny shifts weird."
"I'll get it checked...what else?"
"There is some knocking under the hood."
"Listen...I really love the color o.k.? I want this car."

Old 06-27-2011, 09:34 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,847,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin070388 View Post
Infidelity isn't a mistake. It's a choice one makes.
Cheating is a choice, not a mistake.

Getting caught is a mistake, not a choice.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:41 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,330,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
Cheating is a choice, not a mistake.

Getting caught is a mistake, not a choice.
I think that cheating is a decision, and sometimes people make bad decisions. People refer to cheating as a mistake in the sense that they are making a bad decision, that they're guilty of bad judgment.

I think most people are capable of bad judgment from time to time. People who cheat can be forgiven, but they have to accept that people may not forgive and forget immediately, and they may never. Bad decisions necessarily have tough consequences.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:26 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop Staring at my Ass!! View Post
Cheated on her with me, by the way. I was his mistress for over a year until he finally divorced her and married me. He always tells me I'm the love of his life, which is how I feel about him also.

And for those who may say "it will never work out-once a cheater, always a cheater", I'm here to just say that THAT typical response isn't always true. Married 6 blissful years and counting.

Just wanted to let you guys know that a cheater isn't always unfaithful.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, if he cheated WITH you, he will cheat ON you. You aren't "the love of his life". You're the one who was there when his ex-wife got tired of his crap and kicked him to the curb.

"6 blissful years" --- unless you've been travelling in his back pocket, you don't know what kind of "bliss" he's been experiencing. Oh, and let's not forget about "the seven year itch" (and hope it's not a case of crabs!)

Good luck to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships