U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-23-2011, 05:50 PM
 
Location: Vegas, baby, Vegas!
3,156 posts, read 3,260,423 times
Reputation: 2951
Default Openly Straight

People talk about 'openly gay' a lot, but what about us people who enjoy being heterosexual, is in not in vogue anymore to be openly straight?

Jonathan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-23-2011, 05:56 PM
 
1,448 posts, read 1,657,609 times
Reputation: 577
How does one become openly straight. Were we in the closet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 05:58 PM
 
15,980 posts, read 7,708,927 times
Reputation: 11394
If women can't tell how straight I am, I have a problem that they need to help me with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM
 
18,322 posts, read 13,849,832 times
Reputation: 15121
Well... Women can be strictly dickly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 06:05 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,342 posts, read 14,071,319 times
Reputation: 21635
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
People talk about 'openly gay' a lot, but what about us people who enjoy being heterosexual, is in not in vogue anymore to be openly straight?

Jonathan
Its cool to be straight!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 06:22 PM
 
Location: Vegas, baby, Vegas!
3,156 posts, read 3,260,423 times
Reputation: 2951
Seriously, I'm not talking being macho, or a douch.
But just being 'straight'

Jonathan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 06:22 PM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
15,810 posts, read 8,015,194 times
Reputation: 15685
Get back in the closet, straight men!

Honestly though - I hope someday in the near future - being gay or straight won't be such a big deal. People won't need to be "openly gay" - they can just be gay and it will be just as acceptable as being straight. Sexual orientation shouldn't be a big deal. We are what we are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 06:54 PM
 
Location: Anchorage, Ak
1,413 posts, read 1,737,150 times
Reputation: 1310
You mean like, hip to be a square? That kind of straight?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 06:56 PM
 
15,980 posts, read 7,708,927 times
Reputation: 11394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Get back in the closet, straight men!

Honestly though - I hope someday in the near future - being gay or straight won't be such a big deal. People won't need to be "openly gay" - they can just be gay and it will be just as acceptable as being straight. Sexual orientation shouldn't be a big deal. We are what we are.
Why do you want us back in the closet? Are you planning something?

I mean, you are a cat and all, you could be planning to claw some of us. And by some of us I mean eventually you'll have to stop and lick your paws which will give the rest of us straight men to come out of the closet again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2011, 07:03 PM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
15,810 posts, read 8,015,194 times
Reputation: 15685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Why do you want us back in the closet? Are you planning something?

I mean, you are a cat and all, you could be planning to claw some of us. And by some of us I mean eventually you'll have to stop and lick your paws which will give the rest of us straight men to come out of the closet again.
You are cracking me up today! Thanks! Oops - gotta go chase a mouse!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top