U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Status: "nope. not a date." (set 28 days ago)
 
17,140 posts, read 9,878,168 times
Reputation: 12694

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Wow good for you Prince. I need to give it a try. And the wine cooler is a treat since in my younger years I had a lot of drinks. Once i had my child it's always been once every 3-6 months i have one or two that's it.
There's nothing wrong with kicking back and enjoying a few drinks. The body will eventually crave some things that you used to love but no longer consume, so it is best to enjoy some of those things sometimes but controlling them.

Before I made the "switch" I used to looove coke. I'd probably drink a can a day at least. Then I decided to start going to the gym and make a change, and I had to give up soda as one of those changes. For about a week I had caffeine headaches during the day, so I knew I was addicted to soda. After that and some fruits and juices, the taste of soda is extremely bland and is just an awful terrible taste in my mouth anymore.

 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:02 PM
 
22,673 posts, read 19,795,611 times
Reputation: 11079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
There's nothing wrong with kicking back and enjoying a few drinks. The body will eventually crave some things that you used to love but no longer consume, so it is best to enjoy some of those things sometimes but controlling them.

Before I made the "switch" I used to looove coke. I'd probably drink a can a day at least. Then I decided to start going to the gym and make a change, and I had to give up soda as one of those changes. For about a week I had caffeine headaches during the day, so I knew I was addicted to soda. After that and some fruits and juices, the taste of soda is extremely bland and is just an awful terrible taste in my mouth anymore.
I still drink soda every day.... At 160 calories a serving, I'd rather have a soda than potato chips!
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Status: "nope. not a date." (set 28 days ago)
 
17,140 posts, read 9,878,168 times
Reputation: 12694
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
I still drink soda every day.... At 160 calories a serving, I'd rather have a soda than potato chips!
I don't do a lot of potato chips either.

It's mostly fruit, wheat thins stix, and vegetables I'll eat for snacking.
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:11 PM
 
Location: Pa
36,332 posts, read 23,625,867 times
Reputation: 19829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
There's nothing wrong with kicking back and enjoying a few drinks. The body will eventually crave some things that you used to love but no longer consume, so it is best to enjoy some of those things sometimes but controlling them.

Before I made the "switch" I used to looove coke. I'd probably drink a can a day at least. Then I decided to start going to the gym and make a change, and I had to give up soda as one of those changes. For about a week I had caffeine headaches during the day, so I knew I was addicted to soda. After that and some fruits and juices, the taste of soda is extremely bland and is just an awful terrible taste in my mouth anymore.
Yeah I hit the gym last year it helped, but i needed someone there to motivate me. And a very healthy Philippians woman at work always tells me to eat more fruits. Because this is a natural sugar. Which I can't say I don't like any fruit, everyone I like. And oh yeah I had the headaches which are horrible!!! In fact I was told to lower my caffeine in take after I went to the doctor and had a twitching eye. lol And juice has vitamins which also had vitiamin c and d which i need. Not to mention a hell of a lot more!
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:14 PM
 
Location: Lewes, Delaware
2,680 posts, read 1,711,166 times
Reputation: 1184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Haha....shut up.

Hey I'm not teasing, thats a fact. There is nothing wrong with a big girl. Nothing at all.
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:15 PM
 
1,249 posts, read 1,196,689 times
Reputation: 1214
Actually I've met a few women who would be classified as overweight or obese who were quite attractive, but I do not find them exclusively attractive. I remember one of the prettiest girls I've seen was a co-ed at college who was big but really cute. I was too shy at the time to make much conversation, though lol
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Status: "nope. not a date." (set 28 days ago)
 
17,140 posts, read 9,878,168 times
Reputation: 12694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yeah I hit the gym last year it helped, but i needed someone there to motivate me. And a very healthy Philippians woman at work always tells me to eat more fruits. Because this is a natural sugar. Which I can't say I don't like any fruit, everyone I like. And oh yeah I had the headaches which are horrible!!! In fact I was told to lower my caffeine in take after I went to the doctor and had a twitching eye. lol And juice has vitamins which also had vitiamin c and d which i need. Not to mention a hell of a lot more!
Yup. I started to notice a twitch my my eye too. Fruits contain natural sugars which are actually good for you, or better than what you consume artificially.

I enjoy fruit, and I love eating apples, cherries and grapes. I at least make sure I eat some fruit every day. I try to eat an apple every day, but I tire of eating the same foods, so I'll eat some cherries, or grapes on some days to mix it up a bit.
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:35 PM
 
3,722 posts, read 2,172,129 times
Reputation: 6175
Well, I am not a man, but I would much rather date a guy that was heavy, happy, and kind than a guy who believes he is better than everyone. A guy who is constantly putting down women is not attractive no matter what he looks like or even if he believes he is God's gift to womankind.
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Status: "nope. not a date." (set 28 days ago)
 
17,140 posts, read 9,878,168 times
Reputation: 12694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Well, I am not a man, but I would much rather date a guy that was heavy, happy, and kind than a guy who believes he is better than everyone. A guy who is constantly putting down women is not attractive no matter what he looks like or even if he believes he is God's gift to womankind.
but I am God's gift to woman kind. They just don't know it yet!
 
Old 06-25-2011, 10:41 PM
 
Location: Silver Springs, FL
23,443 posts, read 19,924,899 times
Reputation: 15560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
but I am God's gift to woman kind. They just don't know it yet!
Lol......somehow, I dont think she was referring to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:25 AM.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top