Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 12:11 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,372,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Gee... honestly I see a LOT more obese young adult men than obese younger women these days. And with older adults, maybe there are more obese women than men due to childbirth... anyway, I suspect that there are enough obese men to go with the obese women. I also see obese or overweight men with thin women, maybe because those men are making good money. Also, some men that used to be beefy football players in school turn into fatties later on in life.

Otherwise, thin people tend to be with other thin people. So there is no need to start a thread hating on obese women.
Yeah, completing a thought blows. Personally I choose women eating off the dollar menu or the Hospice house, no need in getting too attached. Dating women that have names uncommon on google make it easier to research those family members that may sue you. hey Margaret may be a squirter!

Old 06-26-2011, 12:23 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
Yeah, completing a thought blows. Personally I choose women eating off the dollar menu or the Hospice house, no need in getting too attached. Dating women that have names uncommon on google make it easier to research those family members that may sue you. hey Margaret may be a squirter!
It's not funny to make fun of hospice.

Old 06-26-2011, 12:37 PM

252 posts, read 555,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Gee... honestly I see a LOT more obese young adult men than obese younger women these days. And with older adults, maybe there are more obese women than men due to childbirth... anyway, I suspect that there are enough obese men to go with the obese women. I also see obese or overweight men with thin women, maybe because those men are making good money. Also, some men that used to be beefy football players in school turn into fatties later on in life.

Otherwise, thin people tend to be with other thin people. So there is no need to start a thread hating on obese women.

Really, hmmm maybe I just don't notice the men because I am not sexually attracted to them. Regardless I think the number of over weight women is increasing and that is a startling thing!

Old 06-26-2011, 12:45 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
Really, hmmm maybe I just don't notice the men because I am not sexually attracted to them. Regardless I think the number of over weight women is increasing and that is a startling thing!
Of course what you think and reality aren't the same. It has plateaued for both sexes with more overweight men in the US. But, based on the fact that overweight tend to find themselves attractive, they are less willing to do anything about their weight issues.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:03 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,624,789 times
For way too many Americans, Fat Tuesday runs into Fat Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday.

It's amazing the excuses people come up with for being obese. The vast majority of people are obese because they've turned their stomach into a garbage can, and there's not much that doesn't get shoveled into it.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Quote:

You're wrong again...the CDC stats I posted say women's obesity weights are flat/not increasing and that male obesity rates ARE increasing. Sorry, hon.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:25 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
My grandfather pretty much only liked obese women. To each their own.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
You're wrong again...the CDC stats I posted say women's obesity weights are flat/not increasing and that male obesity rates ARE increasing. Sorry, hon.

Just amazing since our population is growing.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:31 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Quote:
Just amazing since our population is growing.
It's a percentage of a total. Men are proportionately getting fatter than their total percentage used to be. Women are NOT getting fatter than THEIR total percentage used to be.

Is this really so hard to understand? I think my 8-year-old could easily get this.

By the way, childbirth growth rates have been flattening, not growing...hon, are you EVER right? Poor guy.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/cs/census...abirthrate.htm

Old 06-26-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
It's a percentage of a total. Men are proportionately getting fatter than their total percentage used to be. Women are NOT getting fatter than THEIR total percentage used to be.

Is this really so hard to understand? I think my 8-year-old could easily get this.

By the way, childbirth growth rates have been flattening, not growing...hon, are you EVER right? Poor guy.

U.S. Birth Rate Hits All-Time Low
I was under the impression that the percentage of overweight women was far greater than what it was 10 years ago, 20 years ago, and 30 years ago. The population of overweight women is so high, that it cannot grow at the fast pace it once did. It is natural for things to hit an ultimate high and start to plane out. Hopefully we can get it back down to an appropriate number.

We are still growing as a nation, meaning our population is growing. Birth rates are falling in certain class's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships