Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 01:52 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,918,914 times

Advertisements

bad girl = naughty girl = fun. Sometimes they need a spanking from Plzeň.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 02:26 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Looks to use a relationship for material gain, Lack of empathy, lack of values, Narcissistic, Borrows CD's and does not return them, And makes you want to pack a bag and run off to Mexico. Or Bangkok. There are men like this too with these traits.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:27 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,718,491 times
Bad Girl = A woman that cheats and spends all of your money.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:37 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
I look like a bad girl. I can occasionally act like a bad girl. People have always acted so surprised when I don't necessarily act like I look though, which has always cracked me up. That tattooed chick wearing a torn up tank top playing her bass on stage while yelling into a microphone? She also has an engineering degree and can make a mean bunt cake

I think people get disappointed when I'm not bitchy, mean and pushy. On the other hand, one of my very close female friends is a girly girl who acts like a bad girl, being manipulative, loud and obnoxious. We are a very odd juxtaposition.

Unfortunately, I'm not into guys that are attracted to bad girls. My life is drama free and I don't deal well with mean people. I'm the 'bad girl' who would rather be at home playing video games with a SO, not out drinking and making a fool of herself. I just need to find a guy who looks like a bad boy, but is actually a nerd

Old 05-13-2013, 02:42 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I look like a bad girl. I can occasionally act like a bad girl. People have always acted so surprised when I don't necessarily act like I look though, which has always cracked me up. That tattooed chick wearing a torn up tank top playing her bass on stage while yelling into a microphone? She also has an engineering degree and can make a mean bunt cake

I think people get disappointed when I'm not bitchy, mean and pushy. On the other hand, one of my very close female friends is a girly girl who acts like a bad girl, being manipulative, loud and obnoxious. We are a very odd juxtaposition.

Unfortunately, I'm not into guys that are attracted to bad girls. My life is drama free and I don't deal well with mean people. I'm the 'bad girl' who would rather be at home playing video games with a SO, not out drinking and making a fool of herself. I just need to find a guy who looks like a bad boy, but is actually a nerd
So you've met guys who are into you at first because they think you're a bad girl, but then lose interest when they find out that you're not?

Old 05-13-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
So you've met guys who are into you at first because they think you're a bad girl, but then lose interest when they find out that you're not?
Yep.

The assume I'm easy, or a partier, or good for a quick hook up and when they find out I'm not those things they are disappointed and move on.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Yep.

The assume I'm easy, or a partier, or good for a quick hook up and when they find out I'm not those things they are disappointed and move on.
Ah, I see. I recently had one guy express interest because I looked like a 'bad girl' as well. As soon as I told him that I wasn't, and that while I enjoy going out, I prefer staying home, hanging out with my family, playing video games with my son, and playing sports, he backed off. I think he was expecting someone 'easy' who was a party animal as well. Not sure what gave him that impression, but whatever.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Ah, I see. I recently had one guy express interest because I looked like a 'bad girl' as well. As soon as I told him that I wasn't, and that while I enjoy going out, I prefer staying home, hanging out with my family, playing video games with my son, and playing sports, he backed off. I think he was expecting someone 'easy' who was a party animal as well. Not sure what gave him that impression, but whatever.
Yep, I got that a lot. I fully admit that I look like a stereotypical 'bad girl' and that most people walking around would probably cast me as such. My mannerisms are definitely not 'bad' and I'm almost overly polite, especially to strangers, but appearances can overwhelm that.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Yep, I got that a lot. I fully admit that I look like a stereotypical 'bad girl' and that most people walking around would probably cast me as such. My mannerisms are definitely not 'bad' and I'm almost overly polite, especially to strangers, but appearances can overwhelm that.
Same here! The thing is that I don't think I look like a 'bad girl'...in fact, I think I come off as the complete opposite. I'm never rude to anyone and I'm very smiley and outgoing. I guess some people's perceptions can just be way off...LOL

Old 05-13-2013, 03:08 PM

102 posts, read 153,284 times
selfish to the point they will hurt others and not care
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships