Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2012, 12:26 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
I don't remember the name. I just thought it was in very poor taste.

Anyway if the OP wants to chat or something he is free to talk to me.
You may have misunderstood, if you're refering to that other forum, no, I don't have enough free time to be bothered with the disgruntled banned exports.

C-D offers all I can handle.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:38 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You may have misunderstood, if you're refering to that other forum, no, I don't have enough free time to be bothered with the disgruntled banned exports.

It couldn't be more obvious why many of the contributors to that other site were banned from CD. Even to my seasoned ears the language and the illiteracy are painful to muddle through!

Anyway, virgode, you didn't answer my question about this Philly trip as to whether you're doing the stilettos or the hobnailed boots? I understand that I may be usurped by a better candidate in quenelle but, just in case (and quenelle might after all be out of the running once he realizes she'd be coming from Europe so I'd be a little closer) would like to be prepared. I don't want to offend the dear boy with anything open-toed as my feet, although in pretty good shape, are still recovering from years of pounding on a kitchen floor and aren't yet quite perfect enough for his high standards. Then again I never was very good at moving around in very high heels so I'd rather go with the hobnails if nobody else has dibs on them.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:52 PM

499 posts, read 580,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
It couldn't be more obvious why many of the contributors to that other site were banned from CD. Even to my seasoned ears the language and the illiteracy are painful to muddle through!

Anyway, virgode, you didn't answer my question about this Philly trip as to whether you're doing the stilettos or the hobnailed boots? I understand that I may be usurped by a better candidate in quenelle but, just in case (and quenelle might after all be out of the running once he realizes she'd be coming from Europe so I'd be a little closer) would like to be prepared. I don't want to offend the dear boy with anything open-toed as my feet, although in pretty good shape, are still recovering from years of pounding on a kitchen floor and aren't yet quite perfect enough for his high standards. Then again I never was very good at moving around in very high heels so I'd rather go with the hobnails if nobody else has dibs on them.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:

I'll go all out for this event, with the most painful of shoes, so our boy can squeal with delight.

No.... to the open toed stilettos tho, theres no way my little piggies will be going anywhere near his mouth. The thought makes me shudder.

These seem appropriate for the party.....

Old 01-06-2012, 01:15 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,685,319 times
Quote:
I'll go all out for this event, with the most painful of shoes, so our boy can squeal with delight.

No.... to the open toed stilettos tho, theres no way my little piggies will be going anywhere near his mouth. The thought makes me shudder.

It won't let me rep you again -- OMG! He will foam at the mouth when he sees these shoes!

Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,740,612 times
Quote:
I don't want to offend the dear boy with anything open-toed as my feet, although in pretty good shape, are still recovering from years of pounding on a kitchen floor and aren't yet quite perfect enough for his high standards.
Oh, sick! How do you sleep at night?!

Old 01-06-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
It won't let me rep you again -- OMG! He will foam at the mouth when he sees these shoes!
He will. Reps to you.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:28 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,408 times
Quote:

Agreed! I left right away. What group of sickos would band together to write 1,000 + pages of nothing but pure hate!

For better or for worse the users here on CD have treated me with a measure of respect and I appreciate that.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:09 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,831,245 times
Quote:

OOh, I love the shoes on that site. I have a pair of 3.5 inch heels with studs. I have tried my best to stop myself from getting sucked back into this dating thread of TV's, but his offer of a free trip to Philly, which some of you have turned down and the number of posts have brought me back again to this thread. Shame on me.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:58 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:

They look quite splendid - well done! Regrettably I have no photo but I've been filing the nails on the hobnails to achieve maximum effect and am almost done. All I need now is a pair of fancy Argyles to set them off aesthetically and I'll be hot to trot across his back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
Oh, sick! How do you sleep at night?!

Quite well, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
OOh, I love the shoes on that site. I have a pair of 3.5 inch heels with studs. I have tried my best to stop myself from getting sucked back into this dating thread of TV's, but his offer of a free trip to Philly, which some of you have turned down and the number of posts have brought me back again to this thread. Shame on me.
Taigagirl, you just can't stay away, can you. Once the lad gets home this evening from his grueling workday, you might be on that list too after he reads your contribution. Seems he has a number in mind and since I was usurped in favor of quenelle but MIGHT be back in since she's so far away, YOU just might be in line to take over my spot as I seem to be at the low end of the totem pole where this deal is concerned. Good luck to all, is all I can say and may the best women win!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships