U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-02-2011, 09:17 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

34,399 posts, read 23,720,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
But given the fact that past experinces predicts future behavior maybe she really is not as attractive as you think.How do you know when you walk around with her people aren't thinking to themselves "Wow look at that guy walking around with that unattractive woman"?
No I don't think so since I was approached by a group of women for directions on how to get to a certain place.

Old 07-02-2011, 09:19 PM

4,606 posts, read 2,778,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
No I don't think so since I was approached by a group of women for directions on how to get to a certain place.
But did any guys approach your date and ask for directions?

Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

34,399 posts, read 23,720,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
But did any guys approach your date and ask for directions?
No because I'm 6 foot 6 and weigh 276

Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 PM

3,053 posts, read 2,442,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
are you no longer these things? maybe this is why attractive or even unattractive girls won't date you after the 3rd date. as Irish said how do you know this girl is hot? hotness is in the eye of the beholder. are you hot enough to actually get a hot babe? if you are so nervous no woman with any confidence would want to hang with you for too long. you need to make an adjustment of some kind as something isn't working for you
If she's hot to him, what difference does it make if she's hot to anyone else ?

As he gets to know this girl better, he'll become less nervous around her.

Old 07-02-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
No because I'm 6 foot 6 and weigh 276
So you scare off men and attractive women!

Old 07-02-2011, 10:07 PM

42,844 posts, read 54,195,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
If meds can give someone back their life they are a godsend.
Yes. When they're a last resort for a REAL physical illness, which is obviously not the case here.

Yours are Satan-sent. They don't give lives away; they take lives away. They're sent to cause people actual physical illnesses in order to surrender their lives and money to the greedy hands of the medical mafia for the rest of their existence, when the answer to TVSG's problem is a little more will power, a little less stubbornness, and a little more listening to what people say. And even if he remains socially inept and alone, I'd rather see him alone and healthy as opposed to alone and a physical wreck.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:22 PM

44,796 posts, read 56,081,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Yes. When they're a last resort for a REAL physical illness, which is obviously not the case here.

Yours are Satan-sent. They don't give lives away; they take lives away. They're sent to cause people actual physical illnesses in order to surrender their lives and money to the greedy hands of the medical mafia for the rest of their existence, when the answer to TVSG's problem is a little more will power, a little less stubbornness, and a little more listening to what people say. And even if he remains socially inept and alone, I'd rather see him alone and healthy as opposed to alone and a physical wreck.

You are like a broken record on this subject, and we know we are never going to agree. Mental illness is a real thing - you don't just have to have a physical ailment to be ill.

I have seen too many people with real mental issues go on to lead MUCH happier, healthier lives because of the medications they've been prescribed. In some cases their lives were not just improved, but actually saved.

You are entitled to your opinions, which as I recall are not based on any personal experience, but still should be respected. I am entitled to mine.

Let's just continue to agree to disagree

Old 07-02-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

I don't think medication is for this guy as much behavioral therapy is needed.He needs to get out of his head and not see trivial occurences as monumental ones!

Old 07-02-2011, 11:26 PM

7,944 posts, read 7,004,858 times
Simple ..stop "going on dates"... go out with a friend with no expectations except to share some time, experiences and have a good time. Stop the mind(copulating) don't make it anything bigger than going out with a friend . that may be a pretty woman.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:38 PM

1,680 posts, read 2,301,828 times
Quote:

How can I stop these aniexty attacks?
Try Klonopin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.