Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,702,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
We hit it off so good and then you just faded off from me because I'm 6'6. I'm still so confused by all of this.
I told you I don't like really tall men. I was being honest.
My mind is still reeling from you posting about it on a message board. Thats crazy.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:56 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,511,046 times
Quote:
Are you going to apologize to me for saying i made up the story about meeting a girl from this website?
Apologize for what, exactly? Having an opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
... she's most likely a figment of your imagination. Your current threads are getting so little attention that I'd wager you mulled for a couple of days over what next to come up with ...
Since you've completely embarrassed yourself and look quite the fool for having blabbed, it would have been better if you HAD made up the story because at least then nobody would have been able to call you on it.

No comment on those posting times related to your "lunchtime" and "every other hour" text checks?

Old 10-07-2011, 05:56 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,854,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
My mind is still reeling from you posting about it on a message board. Thats crazy.
Well I never said who you were. You decided to let everyone know in this thread it was you. No one would have ever known who it was if you didnt say anything.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:57 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,462,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
My mind is still reeling that you are interested in him after reading his posts.

I think one of two things:
You are some bored woman that is screwing around on here,
Or
Both of you made this up for him to post.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Well I never said who you were. You decided to let everyone know in this thread it was you. No one would have ever known who it was if you didnt say anything.
LOL I don't care if people know its me. I have nothing to be ashamed of. And its a message board for crying out loud.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
My mind is still reeling that you are interested in him after reading his posts.

I think one of two things:
You are some bored woman that is screwing around on here,
Or
Both of you made this up for him to post.
Um, how do you figure I'm still interested in him? I just decided to respond to his posts. Besides before this, I had no idea this thread existed.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Apologize for what, exactly? Having an opinion?

Since you've completely embarrassed yourself and look quite the fool for having blabbed, it would have been better if you HAD made up the story because at least then nobody would have been able to call you on it.

No comment on those posting times related to your "lunchtime" and "every other hour" text checks?
Everybody checks their phone all day long. The one thing that I don't do is take my phone to a staff meeting. Everyone is in the boardroom with their cell phone on the table and I never understood why.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Wrong again, Sherlock. If you'd said nothing nobody would have given a rat's patootie but you decided to open your mouth and a quick check of your posts quickly pinpointed only one CD poster who happens to live in Philly and who you invited for coffee. It didn't take an advanced degree or major sleuthing to figure it out. Something else for you to be confused about or should it be upped to "shocked"?

Old 10-07-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Everybody checks their phone all day long. The one thing that I don't do is take my phone to a staff meeting. Everyone is in the boardroom with their cell phone on the table and I never understood why.
Oh, I see, because "everybody does it" it's now OK. And when you counsel your unemployed "clients" you'll advise them thusly should the subject arise. Wonderful.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Wrong again, Sherlock. If you'd said nothing nobody would have given a rat's patootie but you decided to open your mouth and a quick check of your posts quickly pinpointed only one CD poster who happens to live in Philly and who you invited for coffee. It didn't take an advanced degree or major sleuthing to figure it out. Something else for you to be confused about or should it be upped to "shocked"?
I never see her post on the relationship board so thats why I figured it was ok. She mainly posts on the philly board
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships