Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 10:33 AM

811 posts, read 550,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
That is so not true. You treat me nice, I treat you nice, you treat me bad, I treat you nice. Generally I am a nice person and its hard for me to treat someone bad. I have met mostly women that were mean. Maybe its a youth thing? But then again, my SIL is a biaotch. And she is in her late 20s. I am nice, I know men do much damage, but we also do the most good. Its easy when you are always choose the sidelines.......\

Edit: And fyi most of the government's assassins are FEMALE for a reason. So women can't be killers they just can't be nope women would never kill
I don't know, I literally can only think of one girl I've ever met in my LIFETIME who I had a problem with. All the others were friendly as can be, and kept a nice bond with me. I've never resorted to calling a woman the b-word because I really don't see these types of girls guys are talking about. Even when I was in high school, the girls who guys called b**ches were actually some of the ones who would give me a hug and say hi in the halls.

Lol I actually did not know that last tidbit. But how do you know for sure? And do women kill? Of course, but they have just as much capability as men but it doesn't happen as much.

Women have as much capability to put a gun to a person's head at night and say "gimme your money" but why does it rarely happen for one gender anda nightly occurence for the other?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2011, 10:41 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,106,149 times
Default 7 Reasons Why Women Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor-jesus View Post
Women cheat? yeah right

No but seriously men are like 10 times more likely to cheat, its so rare that women cheat that it's not really something worth thinking about.
Where have you been? I say it is a toss up, both benders cheat.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:45 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,106,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor-jesus View Post
I have just never met a "bad" woman. I've never been treated badly by a woman.

But I have been robbed and assaulted among other things by men.

So my view of women is based on own experiences(or lack of bad experiences I should say).

And no I'm not Amish.

Besides I don't get why anyone would cheat for any other reason than sex... And thats what men do in alot of cases in sexless marriages. It seems to me that if it was just emotional, why doesnt the woman just file for divorce?
Too bad you can't meet my ex-wife.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:47 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I don't know, I literally can only think of one girl I've ever met in my LIFETIME who I had a problem with. All the others were friendly as can be, and kept a nice bond with me. I've never resorted to calling a woman the b-word because I really don't see these types of girls guys are talking about. Even when I was in high school, the girls who guys called b**ches were actually some of the ones who would give me a hug and say hi in the halls.
Well women are protective of their offspring.

Quote:
Lol I actually did not know that last tidbit. But how do you know for sure? And do women kill? Of course, but they have just as much capability as men but it doesn't happen as much.

Women have as much capability to put a gun to a person's head at night and say "gimme your money" but why does it rarely happen for one gender anda nightly occurence for the other?
Men are suppose to be the breadwinners. Its kind of why do men resort to violence for money and women resort to selling themselves? Its because they don't have the same opportunities as the other gender. So they have to resort to whatever in order to survive. Also, the violent type of a guy has probably been treated in his youth with violence. Violence he see's as something normal. Its kind of like a prostitute. Sex is something that happened early on so they see it as normal.

But the part of the government assassin is true. I have read several books and they both mention females as assassin's are the best. And they are often trained more to stealthy kill their target than guys are. That is not to say that there are not male assassin's. Their is but they are normally not the ones who do it stealthily.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:49 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,620,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Directed towards the OP...

Cheating is cheating and it can never be condoned...

Whether it is male or female..
I honestly feel that when in a committed relationship whether it be A long term or an actual marriage both involved their SO the respect to tell them something is wrong..

Regardless if it is the lack of passion
job
emotional disconnection
changes in the person
The other person whom has been in it for the long haul have the right to know where they stand period END OF STORY....
If only the world were so black-and-white ...

Old 07-04-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Edit: And fyi most of the government's assassins are FEMALE for a reason. So women can't be killers they just can't be nope women would never kill
Sources, please?

Old 07-04-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Sources, please?
This is not the type can be easily found in books or the internet, you have to have a little real world experience........

Old 07-04-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
This is not the type can be easily found in books or the internet, you have to have a little real world experience........
Ah, OK.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Ah, OK.
You don't believe me?! FINE!

Old 07-04-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
You don't believe me?! FINE!
*shrug*

The only real-life female assassins that I know of were the kunoichi or female ninjutsu operatives in ancient Japan. The rest are the creation of Hollywood or the authors of manga.

There may certainly be a few in government employ, but I doubt it's the majority.

That being said, I understand there are things in life that CANNOT be easily proven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships