U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-05-2011, 01:50 PM

2,503 posts, read 1,648,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
Wrong. I was born on June 28.
Dang I was way off! Your a Cancer! Man there's a lot of Cancers here on CD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 01:54 PM

1,861 posts, read 1,267,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Dang I was way off! Your a Cancer! Man there's a lot of Cancers here on CD.
I'm more interested in the incorrect guess. Why Aries or Leo, if you don't mind me asking?

Old 07-05-2011, 01:56 PM

Idk. I guess that some of your responses were kind of funny and had that sort of "look at me" humor. That's why I thought that. Leos and Aries love being the center of attention.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:57 PM

792 posts, read 711,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Scorpios rule.
Agreed !

Old 07-05-2011, 01:59 PM

1,861 posts, read 1,267,864 times
Quote:
Idk. I guess that some of your responses were kind of funny and had that sort of "look at me" humor. That's why I thought that. Leos and Aries love being the center of attention.
The ****!!! I'm an attention *****?!?!?!

Old 07-05-2011, 02:11 PM

3,458 posts, read 3,326,752 times
I don't believe in astrology at all - but it is interesting that all the Leos I've met are pompous and selfish, Sags are nice and considerate, Cancers are moody, and Scorpios are just pathologic drama queens. Again - like I said I don't believe in this!

Old 07-05-2011, 02:12 PM

668 posts, read 682,270 times
Quote:
What age is associated to Cancers?

We are 21 to 28. It basically goes in 7 year periods. Aries represent birth and early childhood/infancy (ages 0 - 7) all the way to Pisces which is basically a person about to transcend to whatevers next a.k.a. death (ages 77 - 84 I think).

Cancers kind of represent the time after adolescence, sort of the years after ones done with school and is dipping their toes into the pool that is adulthood. Where as the Geminis are all about society and communication (teenagers) were all about finally getting serious about life. The college parties are over and were realistically thinking about marriage and/or having children now. Not that we all have such aspirations (you had a whole thread about not wanting kids) but Cancer is the marrying type and is the zodiacs prime nurturer which all correspond with this age period traditionally. But, what also comes with this time in life is untapped potential....were wet behind the ears and don't have the feeling of being experienced at being adult but we desire to be "grown up". Cancers will embody this quality their whole life. Yes, they'll get jobs and grow more experienced, but as far as new experiences go, Cancers can be change resistant, and it's because, metaphorically, we just recently started feeling comfortable with our life and to change again is a daunting task.

After us is Leo....and they are 28 to 35. I think of Leos as more established in their careers by their age, with more confidence and skill to aggressively work their way up the management ladder. By this age, they probably have had kids for at least a few years now (traditionally) and are still just as caring for their kids but not with quite the same type of involvement as a Cancer with it's newborn.

So basically every sign embodies a certain age in life and the person, say an Aries (little kids)...even if they are 90 years old, probably still has that adventurous fiery, Aries spirit, and hates being confined to a wheelchair, ya know.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:15 PM

20,596 posts, read 17,167,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
I don't believe in astrology at all - but it is interesting that all the Leos I've met are pompous and selfish, Sags are nice and considerate, Cancers are moody, and Scorpios are just pathologic drama queens. Again - like I said I don't believe in this!
Gasp!

My ex is a Leo. He wasn't pompous or selfish at all, but he did have great hair.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:21 PM

668 posts, read 682,270 times
Leos are often all about their mane. It's kind of a power/status symbol, whether they even realize it or not. I often feel that Leos people hair is often emphasized in some manner, even if it's by a lack of it. Look at someone like Hulk Hogans dome and mustache.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias C View Post
We are 21 to 28. It basically goes in 7 year periods. Aries represent birth and early childhood/infancy (ages 0 - 7) all the way to Pisces which is basically a person about to transcend to whatevers next a.k.a. death (ages 77 - 84 I think).

Cancers kind of represent the time after adolescence, sort of the years after ones done with school and is dipping their toes into the pool that is adulthood. Where as the Geminis are all about society and communication (teenagers) were all about finally getting serious about life. The college parties are over and were realistically thinking about marriage and/or having children now. Not that we all have such aspirations (you had a whole thread about not wanting kids) but Cancer is the marrying type and is the zodiacs prime nurturer which all correspond with this age period traditionally. But, what also comes with this time in life is untapped potential....were wet behind the ears and don't have the feeling of being experienced at being adult but we desire to be "grown up". Cancers will embody this quality their whole life. Yes, they'll get jobs and grow more experienced, but as far as new experiences go, Cancers can be change resistant, and it's because, metaphorically, we just recently started feeling comfortable with our life and to change again is a daunting task.

After us is Leo....and they are 28 to 35. I think of Leos as more established in their careers by their age, with more confidence and skill to aggressively work their way up the management ladder. By this age, they probably have had kids for at least a few years now (traditionally) and are still just as caring for their kids but not with quite the same type of involvement as a Cancer with it's newborn.

So basically every sign embodies a certain age in life and the person, say an Aries (little kids)...even if they are 90 years old, probably still has that adventurous fiery, Aries spirit, and hates being confined to a wheelchair, ya know.
Interesting post! I actually do desire marriage though! That'd be awesome! but thanks for the informative post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships