Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2011, 02:49 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf2011 View Post
Yes, pisces are too emotionally unstable. If something goes wrong in their lives, they get depressed and everything becomes doom and gloom with them. They are emotional wrecks. Pisces are also stuck in the past, so if something bad happens to them they can't let go and always dwell on it. Pisces are the sign most likely to be bullied when their younger, and grow up with resentment.
Exactly. This is why I said in my previous post that some Pisces are crazy. Turns out I was right!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2011, 03:05 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
What's really funny is my brother is a Cancer too and he's met three Scorpio girls and he doesn't really get along with any of them. And here Cancer and Scorpio is supposed to be compatible. Well, maybe Scorpio male and Cancer female but not the reverse.
What's his moon sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I get along with Taurus, Scorpio, Picies,Cancers,Virgos, Capicorns, and some Leos.

Usually get annoyed with Aquarus and Aries.

What's your moon sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
I am technically an Aries...although pretty much the exact opposite, of what you described above, as I mentioned in post #82
What's your moon sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Cancer Sun, Gemini or Cancer Moon (idk what hour I was born in so I used the noon method when calculating my charts) and either a Gemini or Libra Rising!

Oh and I have Leo in Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter.
If you used the noon method, you won't get the correct ascendant. You need the exact time of birth in order to get the ascendant and what degree it was in. If you use the noon method, you will only get the ascendant that was ruling at noon that day.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:31 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,427 times
Quote:
we all have to deal with people of different signs everyday. what signs have you found you are compatible with and are friendly? and what signs do you find are hard to get along with? and why?
Fun question! I have a friend who owns a metaphysical bookstore so I've actually thought about this.

I like Scorps, Libra's, Leo's and Picses best. Aries are fun.

Cancer, Gemini, Sagittarius & Aquarius can be trouble for me.

I'm not usually drawn to Taurus.

I have some Capricorn and Virgo relationships that are difficult but very rewarding.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:46 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Yes, pisces are too emotionally unstable. If something goes wrong in their lives, they get depressed and everything becomes doom and gloom with them. They are emotional wrecks. Pisces are also stuck in the past, so if something bad happens to them they can't let go and always dwell on it. Pisces are the sign most likely to be bullied when their younger, and grow up with resentment.
Not buying it. My dad is a Pisces and Mr. Rationality.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:19 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
we all have to deal with people of different signs everyday. what signs have you found you are compatible with and are friendly? and what signs do you find are hard to get along with? and why?
I have no issues with anyone of any sign EXCEPT I told my wife that our kid could be anything BUT a scorpio...those people are completely drama-mama psycho.

What's funny is how many people have been like, "Omg...you're so right."

Old 07-08-2011, 07:21 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,024,908 times
My sister is as gemini as they come and is married to a pisces. They've been married 3 years(I know, still new) and they seem to get along ok. I'm married to a sag and have been for 10 years. We've recently run into some major problems but decided to work things out and take it one day at a time. We usually have a blast together when things are good but we both seem to not fit the mold of our signs completely.

I am a caretaker. I'm not vain. I can be indecisive and impatient, though, which are described in gemini traits. Husband loves to be tied down and everything I read on sag says they don't or at least not for long. So then I think it's a bunch of bull until I look at all the other geminis around me and they fit the mold to a T. Who knows.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:26 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,040 times
Do you fantasize cheating on your hubby? That's another Gemini trait.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Do you fantasize cheating on your hubby? That's another Gemini trait.
Cheating sounds exhausting and I have enough to deal with without adding another. Having to hide, cut out time for the other, plan everything down to a science so you don't get caught- no thank you. I guess I'm too lazy for it. So, no, I do not fantasize about it. There is nothing appealing about it.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:42 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,011,899 times
I know I am an Aries because I have been told this is so, that was the entire extent of my knowledge of astrology up to now where I learned I was hostile, immature, and aggressive.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
I know I am an Aries because I have been told this is so, that was the entire extent of my knowledge of astrology up to now where I learned I was hostile, immature, and aggressive.
It's ok. Everyone thinks horribly about us geminis, just read this thread. *pats back*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships