Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2011, 03:00 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Water signs tend to be very nice in my opinion. I find myself attracted to a lot of Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio girls. I am a Virgo and am supposedly most compatible with other earth signs, but i like the water signs better. I tend to be less compatible with the air and fire signs, although i find Geminis intriguing.
What's your moon sign?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2011, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Using CancerianMoonPrincess's horoscope website: moon sign appears to be Gemini, if I am reading it correctly! Some of the stuff listed there applies to me and my personality, but much of it does not, either For example, I am very slow to become angry, and I can't think of a single occasion in my life where I have ever been truly jealous. I pretty much don't like sports at all either.

Copied and pasted from my horoscope results (not linking to the page directly, to avoid publicly listing birthday info):

If your moon is in Gemini, you might want to avoid Virgo and Pisces suns for a long term intimate relationship. Also Cancer and Capricorn moons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Sun-Virgo
Moon-Capricorn
Mercury-Virgo
Venus-Canser
Mars-Gemini
Jupiter-Canser
Saturn-Leo
Uranus-Scorpio
Neptune-Sagittarius
Pluto-Libra
Lilith-Gemini
Asc node-Libra
For smooth relationships, avoid Libra and Aries for mates. Since your Sun is in Virgo, stay away from Gemini and Sagittarius moons.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:52 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,761,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
If your moon is in Gemini, you might want to avoid Virgo and Pisces suns for a long term intimate relationship. Also Cancer and Capricorn moons.
Thx for the helpful advice temptation001!

Old 07-11-2011, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Thx for the helpful advice temptation001!
You're very welcome.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Although, interestingly enough...much of the traits ascribed to Virgo and Picses suns (meaning their birth symbol, correct?) actually strongly appeal to me in terms of potential relationships. Also keeping in mind, much of the horoscope profile info that I received and posted earlier was simply inaccurate. While I can certainly be very overly-sentimental and emotional (emotional meant in a postive way, not in an angry way), I very rarely get angry IRL, and even then only after repeated provocation. The horoscope had suggested that based solely on my sign, I was something like an out-of-control person who had serious anger management isues, lol! Which is simple not true though...did I mention already that I am a total pacifist?

Last edited by Phoenix2017; 07-11-2011 at 04:28 AM.. Reason: Adds

Old 07-11-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Although, interestingly enough...much of the traits ascribed to Virgo and Picses suns (meaning their birth symbol, correct?) actually strongly appeal to me in terms of potential relationships. Also keeping in mind, much of the horoscope profile info that I received and posted earlier was simply inaccurate. While I can certainly be very overly-sentimental and emotional (emotional meant in a postive way, not in an angry way), I very rarely get angry IRL, and even then only after repeated provocation. The horoscope had suggested that based solely on my sign, I was something like an out-of-control person who had serious anger management isues, lol! Which is simple not true though...did I mention already that I am a total pacifist?
Your Gemini moon makes you pretty calm, as far as temper is concerned. I would never say that based on your chart you would be an out of control lunatic. Don't know why they said that. Many times a website will lay it on really thick.

If you like Virgo and Pisces, I would recommend you follow your gut. Squares in a chart signify conflict, but that never stopped some couples from getting together or staying together. Some marriages are based on mutual hatred and that's the way they love it. To each their own.

Old 07-11-2011, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Your Gemini moon makes you pretty calm, as far as temper is concerned. I would never say that based on your chart you would be an out of control lunatic. Don't know why they said that. Many times a website will lay it on really thick.

If you like Virgo and Pisces, I would recommend you follow your gut. Squares in a chart signify conflict, but that never stopped some couples from getting together or staying together. Some marriages are based on mutual hatred and that's the way they love it. To each their own.
Lol...the truth is, I just like girls who have qualities such as being gentle, caring, compassionate, and loving. Who like to be verbally affectionate and like lots of hugging and (PG-rated) cuddling. Who are very overtly affectionate, sweet, and feminine. Stuff like that

Not sure if that matches with the personalities of Virgos of Pisces per se, but you get the picture The type of gal who would essentially be the opposite of my "dream girl" would be those ladies who are emotionally-distant, cold, those who hate giving overt verbal and physical affection, are fast to become angry or irritated, etc.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:37 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Quote:
Lol...the truth is, I just like girls who have qualities such as being gentle, caring, compassionate, and loving. Who like to be verbally affectionate and like lots of hugging and (PG-rated) cuddling. Who are very overtly affectionate, sweet, and feminine. Stuff like that

Not sure if that matches with the personalities of Virgos of Pisces per se, but you get the picture The type of gal who would essentially be the opposite of my "dream girl" would be those ladies who are emotionally-distant, cold, those who hate giving overt verbal and physical affection, are fast to become angry or irritated, etc.
In other words, you like a complete touchy feely girly wuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
No no I'm listening. So they would love a place they use to visit from childhood? Or a historic land mark?
Agh, long story short, I can walk into an old building and 'pick up' on things. Its almost always old buildings or old places that do this. There are some buildings that really do 'talk' to me.I was told it was partially because I have Cappy, Pisces, Scorp. and Sag in my chart. The Cappy part was the 'grounded one' or something like that.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:43 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
In other words, you like a complete touchy feely girly wuss.

Agh, long story short, I can walk into an old building and 'pick up' on things. Its almost always old buildings or old places that do this. There are some buildings that really do 'talk' to me.I was told it was partially because I have Cappy, Pisces, Scorp. and Sag in my chart. The Cappy part was the 'grounded one' or something like that.
you know sometimes I have dreams about houses I've never seen before, then within' a week of having that dream I'll see that house as I'm driving buy or I'm approaching it.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:47 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
you know sometimes I have dreams about houses I've never seen before, then within' a week of having that dream I'll see that house as I'm driving buy or I'm approaching it.
Ive done that too...Ive seen houses in dreams *years* before I even saw them in reality...I pick up on the energy from objects, esp. in antique stores...There are some things people *really* shouldnt take home with them in those shops...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships