Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 09:06 AM

8,215 posts, read 8,531,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Your sign is a part of who you are. It's science.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2019, 09:13 AM

10,337 posts, read 5,816,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
I find Aries and Cancer to be the rudest. I have a lot of Aries and Pisces around me, and Aries really are blunt and rude as a rule. I have had a Pisces be rude as well, but that's only 1 out of the many around me. All signs can be rude depending on who is pushing their buttons.
Well I’m an Aries, and I think quite a few people would agree with you!

Old 04-26-2019, 09:48 AM

401 posts, read 547,118 times
I feel Cancers can be polar opposites at times. A Cancer in a good mood is probably one of the nicest signs ever. A Cancer in a distant/bad mood? You can be ghosted for months and ignored without a drop of a hint which can come off as rude.

Old 06-01-2020, 05:54 PM

606 posts, read 1,619,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
Well what do you know? Gemini's fall last on this list...watch out Cancer's are really the worst! Read up first...*runs to hide from all the Cancer's*

"
Water signs have Cancers, Scorpio and Pisces. The Cancers have a majority of criminals among all the zodiac signs, they are usually very violent. Scorpios and Pisces have high tempers also.

According to the FBI website fbi.gov, the Cancers are the most booked criminals, this shows that they are among the most dangerous in the zodiac sign. In the descending order from the Cancer, the next in the amount of crimes committed is Taurus, the first two zodiac signs do not have much but they are very temperamental. The Sagittarius are the third on the list. Aries, Capricorn, Virgo, Libra, Pisces, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius and Gemini follow suit in descending order.

The Cancers are usually known for being mostly passion killers. They kill multiple times and they leave some kind of markings on their victims' bodies to distinguish themselves. These kinds of killers are usually thought to be mentally unstable."

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Relati...gns&id=2156769 (broken link)
Maybe but I could say some other ones also.

Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio even Geminis are not always exactly worst.

Old 06-02-2020, 09:04 PM

161 posts, read 81,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Unfortunately some of my fellow Cancerians can be rude when theyre moody. Taureans have bad tempers, and Geminis are just too schizo for me.

I've met a nice Virgo guy once but I wanna meet more! Pisces are also really nice and one Scorpio is really nice. And yes some Taureans are nice too.
Yea. I'm a Taurus and get angry easily haha and I read that a lot about Gemini... My husband is a Taurus too but he isn't like me

Old 06-04-2020, 06:15 AM

606 posts, read 1,619,078 times
Nicest are Pisces, Virgo, Gemini, Libra, next Scorpios, Cancers.

In the middle are Aquarius, Sagittarius and Aries.

Rudest are Capricorn, Leo, Taurus.

Old 06-04-2020, 02:23 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,646,934 times
Anybody idiotic enough to believe in "astrology signs" is not smart enough to be allowed out of the house. If you're seriously interested PAY an astrologer some $$$ and get a complete chart with an interpretation. "Signs" (meaning solar signs) are only part of the picture.

Old 06-04-2020, 03:26 PM

20,203 posts, read 14,430,848 times
Meh...I mean, I find astrology to be quaint, fun, an entertaining little curiosity. I don't invest much BELIEF in it.

@cloxias: I'm a Capricorn and I am quite nice, most of the time. Though I can also have a kind of dry humor that is sometimes cutting in a subtle way, and I'm very practical and matter-of-fact in the way that I talk and behave. Thing is, I do admit that my niceness has a certain practicality to it. I don't fare well in conflict nor do I like to be engaged in such. So keeping things sweet with other people around me has been a very pragmatic choice in a lot of situations. I have never been injured in a mosh pit despite being a small woman in dozens of pretty dangerous ones, and I credit the fact that I've usually befriended half a dozen or more strangers before I even got in the door, and security once I'm inside. Sometimes my niceness is genuine. Sometimes it's schmooze for a purpose. I'm good at it either way.

But is that my Sagittarius rising talking? My Cancer moon?

Or is it just my personality?

*shrug*

Old 06-05-2020, 07:07 AM

19,581 posts, read 20,019,868 times
Aquarians are the best, everyone else sucks. lol

Old 06-05-2020, 02:46 PM

599 posts, read 260,587 times
With all the different possibilities, sun sign, moon sign, rising sign- I'm sure you can make anyone fit. I'm an Aries but I don't get mad----oh that's because you have a Pisces moon and you are a Gemini rising. I'm supposed to be a Gemini but I don't fit. OHHHH, that's because you have a Capricorn rising and a Cancer moon. So that's why.

It's fun, I admit I indulge. But at the end of the day science and logic wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships