Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 04:50 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,759,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf2011 View Post
we all have to deal with people of different signs everyday. what signs have you found you are compatible with and are friendly? and what signs do you find are hard to get along with? and why?
Honestly? I never really thought about astrology signs, or gave it serious consideration...

(I'm an Aries, btw )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
The science geek in me takes all of this with a huge grain of salt (preferably on the rim of a margarita glass), but most of my exes are other air signs or Sagittariuseseseses. My current SO is a Sag. I love me some hot, fiery Sag. They're always so vivacious, but without being aggressive or full of themselves, like the Rams (Aries) and Lions (Leo).
Lol...I'm an Aries, but I assure you, I can be as meek as a mouse I can be a veritable poster-child, for all things non-aggressive and humble.

Astrology signs alone are meaningless, to me, when I am searching for love

Old 07-05-2011, 07:26 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Leos suck. I like scorpios.
Aw, thanks

I also heard Leos suck big time. They always have got to have the last word.

My experience; Taurus; manly men. Pretty straightforward but difficult to deal with. They are basically very stubborn and stuck with their own ideas. But at least they don't try to fool you. They can be very loyal, and therefore can be a good match for Scorpions.

Geminis; Jesus Christ, avoid if you can. Waste of time.

Libras; was married to one. Kinda okay-ish. Not difficult but not the most passionate.

Virgos; the coolest sign I have ever been with. Very down-to-earth, flexible, and also passionate. they are usually beta.

Bottom line is Geminis should just date themselves. Or Leos.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:52 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
How do you folks feel about the Aries around???
Most of my best friends have been of the Aries persuasion.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:02 AM

494 posts, read 1,609,869 times
What's surprising is how serious people take astrology here. Coming into this topic I would've expected more skepticism, but I guess I was wrong. I'm a Scorpio myself and I've always looked at signs as conversational filler and nothing more. Does it really make that much of a difference?

Old 07-05-2011, 08:14 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
How do you folks feel about the Aries around???
I don't feel good; at least not for myself.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:22 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Honestly? I never really thought about astrology signs, or gave it serious consideration...

(I'm an Aries, btw )
For an Aries you're pretty calm. I thought you were like a Capricorn or a Virgo based on your posts!

Old 07-05-2011, 09:26 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times
Used to be married to an Aries..most Aries are passionate, aggressive, & gregarious. Total charmers...Good Stuff

Old 07-05-2011, 09:26 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Aw, thanks

I also heard Leos suck big time. They always have got to have the last word.

My experience; Taurus; manly men. Pretty straightforward but difficult to deal with. They are basically very stubborn and stuck with their own ideas. But at least they don't try to fool you. They can be very loyal, and therefore can be a good match for Scorpions.

Geminis; Jesus Christ, avoid if you can. Waste of time.

Libras; was married to one. Kinda okay-ish. Not difficult but not the most passionate.

Virgos; the coolest sign I have ever been with. Very down-to-earth, flexible, and also passionate. they are usually beta.

Bottom line is Geminis should just date themselves. Or Leos.
Ugh! No kidding! Geminis are too Schizo and confusing for me! I'm so glad Mercury rules over two signs! (Gemini and Virgo)

Huh? Libras aren't passionate? I thought they were ruled by Venus, planet of love and beauty! They're also the Casanovas of the zodiac too! I guess Taureans are more passionate since they're ruled by the same planet (Venus).

Old 07-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
For an Aries you're pretty calm. I thought you were like a Capricorn or a Virgo based on your posts!
Haha...my friend, I prefer to think of myself as a "faux-Aries"...an accident of birth, nothing more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships