Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 10:45 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times

Advertisements

About a year ago, I was working security at this street fair with one of my buddies. As usual there was alcohol flowing at this event and as usual we meet our quota of the drunk and wasted. One of the wasted was this 29 year old woman. (I know because I checked her I.D.) She was somewhat attractive but very curvy with a huge butt. She was on almost every guy at this event. (especially us)and at the end of the day when every thing was closing up, she wanted my buddy to join her in the bathroom.

There was one guy in particular that she was talking to. I thought that it was just another guy but it turned out the guy was her husband. As it turns out, she was there with her husband, her friend and her 4 kids. I had only heard of this type of thing before but this was the first time I'd ever seen anything like this. Her husband and the kids were getting ready to leave while she was up on my buddy.

I asked the guy: "Aren't you going to take her with you?"

Husband: "Do I have to?"

My question is this. Why do some guys decide to marry women like this?

Why do some guys get in serious relationships with women who act this way in public?

Yeah she has a cute face, nice rack and a huge butt. Maybe she's really good in bed but is it worth it?

I can understand her being a jump off or a f*ck buddy but a wife?

Is it to show other guys that you were able to bag a hot chick whose a freak in the sheets?

Help me out here I'm confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2011, 10:51 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,683 times
Maybe she got knocked up and she was threatening him in court. Or maybe he was just thinking with his dipstick rather than his brain.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:56 AM

946 posts, read 2,917,837 times
Who knows. Maybe she wasn't that way when they married. Maybe like Cancerianprincess said, he had no other option. You don't know the backstory so there are an endless number of possibilities. His response was funny though lol.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Maybe she got knocked up and she was threatening him in court.
For all we know (and for all he knows) Those kids may not even be his. I wouldn't be surprised given her behavior on that night.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:00 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,386,514 times
You don't know these people and have no clue what their life was like in prior years. Maybe she didn't have a huge butt back in the day and was a tepid virgin when he married her. People change more between the ages of 20-29 than at any other time. That's why it's generally wise not to marry until you're in your late 20's or early 30's.

And there's a lot more to a happy marriage than being a "freak in the sheets." You have no idea whether this 29 year old ho was a hot lay or a dud in the sheets.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:03 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Maybe he never saw her drunk before they got married? Maybe he can't get it up anymore?

Old 07-04-2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilamx View Post
Who knows. Maybe she wasn't that way when they married. Maybe like Cancerianprincess said, he had no other option. You don't know the backstory so there are an endless number of possibilities. His response was funny though lol.
Well maybe she did change over the course of their marriage. I just thought that when a person settles down they....well settle down not get wilder.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:06 AM

2,624 posts, read 7,256,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
About a year ago, I was working security at this street fair with one of my buddies. As usual there was alcohol flowing at this event and as usual we meet our quota of the drunk and wasted. One of the wasted was this 29 year old woman. (I know because I checked her I.D.) She was somewhat attractive but very curvy with a huge butt. She was on almost every guy at this event. (especially us)and at the end of the day when every thing was closing up, she wanted my buddy to join her in the bathroom.

There was one guy in particular that she was talking to. I thought that it was just another guy but it turned out the guy was her husband. As it turns out, she was there with her husband, her friend and her 4 kids. I had only heard of this type of thing before but this was the first time I'd ever seen anything like this. Her husband and the kids were getting ready to leave while she was up on my buddy.
She was "drunk and wasted." Perhaps, she's different when she's sober...

Old 07-04-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Maybe he can't get it up anymore?
LOL! funny you say that because he was the only guy she wasn't all over that day. Besides the guy didn't seem that much older than her. I would hate to think that he can't get it up anymore.

Last edited by Ro2113; 07-04-2011 at 11:35 AM..

Old 07-04-2011, 12:04 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,926,814 times
i doubt decision making is either of their strong suits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships