Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 02:50 AM

14 posts, read 21,534 times

Advertisements

So im gonna try and make this not too complicated.

Back in May this girl i liked starting dating this guy. I told her i liked her a couple of days later.

In the middle of june her BF was gone for a couple of days so she came over to hang out with me. my friends were telling me that she was liking me alot to the point where she tried to break up with her boyfriend cuz of his drug problems, i asked her if she was breaking up with him cuz of his drug problems or if it was other reasons and if i was the other reasons and she said other reasons, the way we were talking to eachother it seemed like we were going to be with eachother in a couple of days and she thought the same but he came back and she said she realises how much she misses him and i will have to wait to be with her.

Like a week later i was talking to her all day and i told her i miss her and she said "awwwww i miss you too". She was teling me she had stuff to say to me but she couldnt tell me because she didnt want to feel guilty about it while she with her BF, i convinced her to come over and i tried to get her to tell me what she wanted to say by having her pretend that her BF is not a factor and she said its kinda hard when she is talking to him, she said she tried to break up with him again cuz of his drugs again. Later on in the night this other girl saw me and her together and told the girl i like BF that she was cheating on him with me. The girl i like told me later that she thinks it would be a good idea if we didnt see eachother until they break up.

Maybe a week ago i was talking to her and i was joking around with her by saying im tired im gonna take some pills and vodka and that made her upset and i apologised to her like 5 times and i asked for her forgiveness and she said i was fine and i knew right then that it wasnt fine. I told her i understand if she dont want to talk to me for awhile and she said ok so i didnt talk to her for a couple of days.

Just yesterday i was talking to her and i asked if she wanted to go to town with me and she said that she cant, then i asked her what she would do if i came over and she said she would freak out and i asked why? do i scare you or something? and she said yes. When i asked why she wouldnt tell me and i havent talked to her since.

Also she told me that we will be together eventually and that if she didnt want to go out with me then she would of told me to fvck off by now and she said that to my face.

But right now i dont know what to do. Should i stop talking to her until she talks to me? should i talk to her tomorrow or in a couple of days?
I need some good advice on what to do.

Just now i seen her face book status and she said loving me some of the guy she is datings name. oh man that made me feel really bad and pissed.

I miss her and would like to see her and talk to her again, how can i get her to see me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 03:13 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,674,140 times
Forget about her. She is being dishonest with you, with her boyfriend, and maybe with herself. She is involved and not available. That is good news for you.

Old 07-06-2011, 03:42 AM

1,446 posts, read 3,541,750 times
I wouldn't joke about pills and vodka, but at this point, I'd just slowly cut off contact.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:15 PM

6,415 posts, read 9,726,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodhabunny View Post
Forget about her. She is being dishonest with you, with her boyfriend, and maybe with herself. She is involved and not available. That is good news for you.

I dont think she originally was flaking out, the problem is the pills and vodka. What normal woman wants involved with someone threatening suicide even jokingly?

She dodged a bullet IMO.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:34 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,579,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
I dont think she originally was flaking out, the problem is the pills and vodka. What normal woman wants involved with someone threatening suicide even jokingly?

She dodged a bullet IMO.
No kidding. Sounds like a big drama scene all the way around. Move on!

Old 07-06-2011, 12:39 PM

30,444 posts, read 21,652,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post

She dodged a bullet IMO.
Advice: Don't ever use those words again!

Old 07-06-2011, 01:30 PM

1,035 posts, read 1,391,893 times
find yourself another girl. From what I gather she doesn't sound like her elevator goes all the way up or she is playing you. Either way move on

Old 07-06-2011, 01:50 PM

2,596 posts, read 5,564,158 times
There is no way this turns out well.

You have no respect for relationships. You waited until she had just started dating someone else to announce you had feelings for her. Instead of slapping you and telling you to take a hike, she continued talking to you. She thinks it's funny to string you along to make her feel good. You think it's funny to joke about killing yourself and neither of you have any respect for commitments.

So, my advice would be to never talk to this girl again, get therapy to figure out why you go for unavailable girls and straighten out your life.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:58 PM

1,035 posts, read 1,391,893 times
I hope you did NOT get emotionally attatched to this girl. I take back what I said about her elevator not going all the way up. I agree with h886's post. She IS stringing you along, and probably laughing about it. For future reference don't wait until a girl is with someone to tell her how you feel, and if you do like someone and find out they're unavailable then back away

Old 07-06-2011, 02:03 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,591,540 times
By "talking" do you mean "texting"?

I think you should avoid any romantic entanglements until you have aged into a demographic where people act like sentient beings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships