Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women only.....What is your prefered combo? m-m-f or f-f-m?
m-m-f 34 65.38%
f-f-m 18 34.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 08:30 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,696,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Oh yeah, I was waiting for some of these comments - homophobia both men and women.
I don't really see how my comment is homophobic. Please clarify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
Is it that hard to find men who would be up for m-m-f? That's unfortunate. Men who prefer f-f-m don't have as much of a hard time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2011, 08:34 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,391,107 times
Quote:
Oh yeah, I was waiting for some of these comments - homophobia both men and women.

NO, it really isn't that difficult and most men DO have a hard time. There really aren't so many men afraid tha a MFM is going to mean they are having sex with each other or that they are gay. It's about two men pleasuring a woman although I have seen some involving bi men and that is definitely not for me - HEY, I'm here in the middle, stop wasting it on each other! The concept of MFM for me is that "it's ALL about ME". It doesn't happen often enough and there are some women who never get to experience it - so sad.

See, dude, you got it all wrong. It isn't about you, it's about HER. You said, "I'd feel", "me my ego", "feelings in me". If you stop focusing on yourself and focus on her, you wouldn't feel in competition in any way. It can be such a show of love and selflessness to treat your loved one to a time when it's all about her, her pleasure, her experience, her joy, her attaining a state of euphoria that isn't possible when she's also focused on your pleasure. It's not an every day thing for those of us who have experienced it, it's a treat, a special time and it can bring the couple to such a state of appreciation of each other - she knows how much he cares about her because he is willing to do this for her.

IT IS NOT ABOUT SELF - it is about GIVING!

Sorry but you and I are on different planets when it comes to this, I don't appreciate or respect swingers and swinging or orgies.

When I have real love for a woman, she is all I need, I don't need a "treat" of a extra female, on the flip side she shouldn't need a extra male. The only way I could ever share a woman is if I viewed her as only a c*u*m dumpster.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:43 AM

2,101 posts, read 4,526,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Communist!
In Soviet Russia, threesome has you!

Old 07-13-2011, 10:39 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionatearts View Post
In Soviet Russia, threesome has you!
A very well played Soviet Russia joke.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:17 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,620,303 times
In threesome, ex-Marxist the spot.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:25 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,469,507 times
Troika, tovarich?

Old 07-13-2011, 11:42 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,391,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Communist!

Funny thing is communism was a failure because it wasn't realistic toward human nature and neither is swapping or multiple partners when it comes to affairs of the heart.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:54 AM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
it's all about her, her pleasure, her experience, her joy, her attaining a state of euphoria that isn't possible when she's also focused on your pleasure. It's not an every day thing for those of us who have experienced it, it's a treat,
IT IS NOT ABOUT SELF - it is about GIVING!
Now that you put it that way, I'm ready to try again!

Old 07-13-2011, 01:11 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,106,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
I don't really see how my comment is homophobic. Please clarify?
YOUR comment absolutely was not. I also tried to make a pun when I used your quote about men who engage in MFM are usually HARD. But I guess it got lost - sorry that you felt I was quoting you regarding homophobes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Funny thing is communism was a failure because it wasn't realistic toward human nature and neither is swapping or multiple partners when it comes to affairs of the heart.
Ah, so a parent cannot love more than one child? I explained my love to my son this way: My love is a candle flame. When the new baby comes, that's another candle. If I share my love with his new brother, his flame is just as bright as the new flame. The same with love. Every one of us is capable of loving more than one person. AT THE SAME TIME - just as any parent is capable of loving more than one child. Love is love. Yes, it is expressed differently towards different people. I have a few very dear super special friends. I love each of them, regardless of gender. I am capable of loving them equally for different reasons in different ways.

But that's polyamory and we are discussing sex. Multiple partners/swinging or swapping are not affairs of the heart, they are affairs of the body. Although there are some who believe differently. It is not my place to judge them, any more than it is your place to judge me or anyone else who believes in sex with multiple partners. And, before you deny you judged me, to say you have no respect for "people like me" IS judging me - and harshly. You are judging me a person not worthy (no respect) when, for all you know, I might be your mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Now that you put it that way, I'm ready to try again!
You have to find the right partners. The ones who believe that sex has nothing to do with a person's worth.

Back to respect: I show basic respect to all people, but there's a different level of respect that is deeper. I reserve that for those who earn it. One doesn't automatically earn "lack of respect" because of one aspect that I don't agree with or subscribe to. If you do that, then you probably would not have respect for Betty Ford. Because certainly she did something in her life that you didn't agree with. Pity that person.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:33 PM

138 posts, read 269,696 times
swingers do it all the time. It is all safe and fun....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships