Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 02:45 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, you thought your threads were ignored. I see. I guess they were not that eye-catching, which is a good thing... It shows they weren't THE craziest!
I meant this is bad timing for a thread like this to be started (from my point of view). I've certainly started my share of eye-catching threads, but I haven't been posting much lately. If a thread like this was started during a time period when I had been posting a lot, I can assure you at least one of my threads would be mentioned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2011, 03:06 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I meant this is bad timing for a thread like this to be started (from my point of view). I've certainly started my share of eye-catching threads, but I haven't been posting much lately. If a thread like this was started during a time period when I had been posting a lot, I can assure you at least one of my threads would be mentioned.
Same here. If this thread had been started when I started posting here, they'd be putting my threads in here.

Old 07-13-2011, 04:27 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
On Phil's OP, he was making obvious references to certain threads started by other users, but none of mine.
Don't feel badly - my only criterion for picking which thread title to use is based simply on its rhyming ability.

Old 07-13-2011, 04:39 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Same here. If this thread had been started when I started posting here, they'd be putting my threads in here.
Just so there are no hard feelings on your part - this is a "thing" I do every so often - every 6 months or so. I take a bunch of thread titles and rhyme them together. Nothing about my favorite people or a clique or anything like that - as I said to city_data91, it's all based on rhyming.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:52 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, you thought your threads were ignored. I see. I guess they were not that eye-catching, which is a good thing... It shows they weren't THE craziest!

OH!!...NOW you've gone and done it Sierra!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships