Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:11 AM

1,446 posts, read 3,549,810 times

Advertisements

So of course people who couldn't read thought I scared women or that I was an actual stalker because I wrote about this girl who told my friend she thought I was stalking her. This is because I went to the courthouse(where I go to look up deeds and she apparently goes for drug court), and took a picture like one in her album. I guess I thought it would be pathetic just to steal her picture off facebook and upload it as my own.

Anyways since then, Contractors came to town and for the last two weeks I've been doing 9-12 hour shifts a day of work while wondering if she would accept the invite to the LGBT football game on Sunday. It wasn't.

Meanwhile, she keeps telling my friend(let's call her bisexual girl) she wants to go to Magic City and later on asking if she can bring her gay friend(i guess lesbian). Magic City is a strip club, by the way.

I'm sure many of you think, oh this is normal, she doesn't want to see you, but she probably likes your friend. Get over it.

Ok, but this is what I see wrong with this:

1. She is in a 12-step program and one of the things she is in for is alcohol.

2. She claims straight, so what else is there in a Strip Club?

3. She doesn't have Magic city money and probably wants my friend to pay to get in($35 each).

And the thing is, I don't know if this is before or after she talked to my friend, but her counselor apparently told her she needed to improve and she goes on this long rant about wanting to fire him on facebook. This is her counselor for the 12 step thing. The thing is, I could see where he is coming from since she has actually been the cliche ex alcoholic in a liquor store 2 weeks after I met her.

In this revelation I have realized:

1. I am not a stalker, she's just stupid/ignorant and wants to remain that way. Which is why a lot of other stuff never added up that she said. Like how she tells my friend I have no friends or starting a 5 page research paper the night before it's due after obsessing over Casey Anthony.

2. She can't take any criticism that well. Even from those who were supposed to give it. (Ex. counselor)

Also, some background: Kai Franklin(Atlanta mayor's daughter) met Tremayne Graham(interstate drug dealer) at this same strip club and they got married. Ended badly, all over the newspapers and radio.

PS. Yes, I will delete her from my facebook by the end of the month. I just now have to prep another house for rental in a sad rental market.

PS. the post formatting makes this hard to read.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2011, 05:21 AM

I also pieced together that she thought I was at the courthouse at the same time she was, so she thinks everyone wakes up at 12 noon and operates form then on. I was actually in the area from 8Am-10AM in a lot of the County buildings.

Old 07-18-2011, 05:56 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,667,581 times
Do yourself a favor, delete her from your Facebook right now and get on with your life. Pretend she no longer exists.

Old 07-18-2011, 06:05 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,748,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Do yourself a favor, delete her from your Facebook right now and get on with your life. Pretend she no longer exists.
Exactly. It would have been the end, no need for any updates.

Old 07-18-2011, 06:21 AM

2,596 posts, read 5,579,469 times
This girl doesn't like you. It's clear that you like her, despite all the denials. You don't spend this much time worrying about someone you don't like. You don't go after someone's picture whether it's on Facebook or at the courthouse (creepy and I agree with the others--stalking) unless there's something else going on.

You are spending too much of your life wrapped up in what she's doing--and for what? It's clear she isn't interested in you. Break it off, delete her from Facebook, stop looking for pictures of her, asking your friends about her, worrying what she's doing, and everything else. That IS stalking behavior--whether or not you choose to admit it. Have your own life.

Old 07-18-2011, 06:53 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,658,365 times
When two people are mutually obsessed with one another: passionate lovers

When one person is obsessed about someone who doesn't feel the same way: stalker

Old 07-18-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h886 View Post
This girl doesn't like you. It's clear that you like her, despite all the denials. You don't spend this much time worrying about someone you don't like. You don't go after someone's picture whether it's on Facebook or at the courthouse (creepy and I agree with the others--stalking) unless there's something else going on.

You are spending too much of your life wrapped up in what she's doing--and for what? It's clear she isn't interested in you. Break it off, delete her from Facebook, stop looking for pictures of her, asking your friends about her, worrying what she's doing, and everything else. That IS stalking behavior--whether or not you choose to admit it. Have your own life.
I'm not looking for pictures of her. It was a landscape picture.

And I didn't ask my friend. My friend tells me this.

Like I already said, I have my own life.

I have to go to the courthouse to do a lot of things to the point that I am a regular, like looking up tax deeds, filing for evictions, or judgments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
When two people are mutually obsessed with one another: passionate lovers

When one person is obsessed about someone who doesn't feel the same way: stalker
So someone can't be a worried friend anymore?

Everyone in society has to be "lovers" or "not lovers", no in between?

I also do not see how I am "obsessed".

The research paper thing just sticks in my mind cuz she had me proofread it. I think I fell asleep after 1 page worth.

And I guess the counselor thing was on my newsfeed because a lot of people posted about it, then my friend chatted to me about it, and I think I looked up too much stuff about 12 step programs or watched too much 'Breaking Bad'.

I'm actually more worried about this guy who his family says he may be drinking too much. Then the race to the Artic for resources began on CNN. Ghadaffi is still in the news. It next rains in my Area on Wednesday according to weather.com. And Dekalb County isn't updating their website today so I think something may be wrong. We also have a person on a committee in charge of a portion of the County's budget who recently was foreclosed on, had her Lexus repossessed, and has been writing bad checks.

And all of this is off the top of my head.

So yeah, I wouldn't call it obsessed. There is just a lot going on.

I'm I'm "obsessed" about anyone, it's the realtor who went to my high school, also reader's choice in the local paper, who I'm thinking about having show two houses at the end of the month. I basically know where he goes to run, both locations.

PS. Just because you think about something or someone, it doesn't mean you love them. Case in point: Casey Anthony. There are people writing death threats to her. Seriously.

Last edited by Java378; 07-18-2011 at 09:49 AM..

Old 07-18-2011, 09:55 AM

NVM, Dekalb County updated. They are supposed ot update at 9:00AM, but it's 11:55AM.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:57 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,673,439 times
I don't understand the part about the picture. You took her picture without her consent?

Old 07-18-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I don't understand the part about the picture. You took her picture without her consent?
No, it's not a picture of her.

Although she has taken my picture while I resisted like 3 times. And put it on facebook.

But, the courthouse is about 9 stories tall, plus a penthouse. Photography is normally not permitted so I normally don't take my camera.

The picture is of the surrounding city portion.

It's like if you go up to Stone Mountain and take a picture from there. You can see so far that you start seeing the blue part of the atmosphere.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264107_569072467976_92503785_31770369_1214365_n.jp g (broken link)

This is the picture she was talking about.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264837_569072113686_92503785_31770350_5506040_n.jp g (broken link)

This picture is just one I took because I was having fun with my camera that day.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267237_569072433046_92503785_31770367_3071724_n.jp g (broken link)
And this is a better version of the above.

Yes, I take a lot of pictures. Maybe to the point of obsession. I am obsessed about getting 2GB of pictures before I upload them. I use photoshop as well. It kinda goes along with my rudimentary OCD where I figure out ways to multiply my way to a million using my fingers. Or watching 5 youtube videos a day.

PS. OMG, I just realized Stone Mountain can be seen in both of those pictures. I forgot about that. It's to the right of the Wells Fargo.

Last edited by Java378; 07-18-2011 at 10:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships