Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 09:28 PM

6 posts, read 10,608 times

Advertisements

"But sex will be your general purpose. And if you suck, there won't be a second time around."

roflmao!! This is so true! Did any of you ever see the movie "Waiting to Exhale"? The character Savanna in the movie is hilarious in the scenes where she sleeps with someone.......he's being all dramatic, making lots of noise but that's about it....and she thinks to herself "does he think he just DID something here"?? There's several scenes in that movie similar to that, it's a good movie anyway but those in particular are golden!

To the OP.......is sex ALL you're after with these women you're attracted to? Don't forget, everyone has feelings.......yes some may only be looking for a young guy to sleep with, but just be careful not to lead anyone on, if that's all you're out for, make sure both of you guys understand that.

That being said........you know what they say about older women......once you've slept with one, you'll never go back! They probably will teach you a thing or two as well!

Old 07-20-2011, 10:28 PM

550 posts, read 604,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorntoRun63 View Post
That being said........you know what they say about older women......once you've slept with one, you'll never go back! They probably will teach you a thing or two as well!
This is even truer than my statement. There's nothing like breaking down an experienced sex partner. You feel like you've actually done something. Plus, grown women appreciate great sex more. The really love it when you make them feel sexy by admiring their body and open-mouth kissing her. Thats stuff older guys stop doing. You can really feel the heat from grown up women. Its the best sex you will ever have. But you gotta go all in and not be intimidated.......

Old 07-21-2011, 06:12 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sKid View Post
Thats stuff older guys stop doing.
And you know this how?

Old 07-21-2011, 07:25 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,876,561 times
Default OMG... too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
And you know this how?
We could start a thread about older men's kisses... I'm thinking about writing a book... LOL

Men have to first start with a great kiss... not the "thousand tongue thrust" (yes one guy thought he was a winner with that one )... then the "hook the tongue on the back of my teeth one"... yes and it just stayed hooked there... GEEZ... what do you do with that?? then the empty mouth one... "HELLO... is anyone in there kiss"... sorry but couldn't help but think of these when reading the kissing post..

Yes... these were over 50 men... makes me think about just why they are still single... did I tell them how far off they were??? Nope... I figure if they've gotten here this long.. they must think they have arrived at the ultimate kiss... Not so much LOL

Practice the kiss and make it passionate... 50% of it/ at least for me... most of my female friends all agree... they believe I should write that book...

Old 07-21-2011, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
And you know this how?
You must be an older guy......

Old 07-21-2011, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesdreams View Post
We could start a thread about older men's kisses... I'm thinking about writing a book... LOL

Men have to first start with a great kiss... not the "thousand tongue thrust" (yes one guy thought he was a winner with that one )... then the "hook the tongue on the back of my teeth one"... yes and it just stayed hooked there... GEEZ... what do you do with that?? then the empty mouth one... "HELLO... is anyone in there kiss"... sorry but couldn't help but think of these when reading the kissing post..

Yes... these were over 50 men... makes me think about just why they are still single... did I tell them how far off they were??? Nope... I figure if they've gotten here this long.. they must think they have arrived at the ultimate kiss... Not so much LOL

Practice the kiss and make it passionate... 50% of it/ at least for me... most of my female friends all agree... they believe I should write that book...
Yeah, kissing is something you feel, not just something you do.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:31 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
Right, I just don't know how to break the ice/get them to come home w me.

I don't have time to go to cougar bars (I will in the fall once school starts, though)
You are pretty funy.

So let me get this straight:

You are a horny guy in your twenties looking to hook up with a 35 to 45 year old woman. Just hook up.

Most of the ladies in this age group are married. Some unhappily married who may hook up with you but then will mess up their lives as you continue on your way through school not seeing the small children caught in the middle as Mom and Dad are yelling about the cheating. Dad leaves and the children see him every other weekend cause Mom cheated. No fault of Dad's but the children suffer.

Wait! That would be if they are married. I know you wouldn't do that...

However, I think you can find a divorced woman towing a couple children around that may be able to send them off to bed early for an evening with you. That is...if they have enough energy to do so.

I don't know...am I messing up your plan?

Old 07-21-2011, 08:41 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesdreams View Post

The kiss is important. However, you can tell when someone is just not into it. The quick peck is a sure tell sign that he is not into you.

If you can just connect lips and just wait there for a moment to allow each other to feel the warmth it's a great start. Then gently massage her lips with yours not even getting into the wetness of her mouth yet. Then as you continue to mold your lips to her's you can work into a top lip and bottom lip massage that can produce some moisture to the kiss that is a sure "mmmm" from her as you work your bodies closer...

Or something like that.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:31 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,297,759 times
Well, Hawk50, there is one really good thing that works in your favor as a young man. If you do meet a woman closer to your age group that you fall for, and get married, you will have plenty of time to enjoy her "older years" as you advance together.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:34 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,128,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
Hi all -

I have a thing for older women (Im 22). A lot of times at the gas station or the grocery store there are a lot of older women who are attractive. Sometimes much older.

A few of them have began small talk with me, but nothing beyond that. I've never started the conversation.

I'm sure this is probably very unrealistic, but I want to go home with 1 of them them/take them home and hook up with them. I don't know what the appeal is, I just do.

And its only older women. Maybe I think they don't get much sex or something.

Anyone have any experiences/suggestions?
Unless they are married, most likely they are looking for something more than "hooking up". Most mature women who are not married are looking for a relationship or marriage. And, if they have been married before, most likely she has children to deal with.

If you are a mature young man, then maybe this will appeal to you, but from the tone of your post, I get the distinct feeling that this isn't what you have in mind.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships