Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 09:40 AM

1 posts, read 1,225 times

Advertisements

HEY EVERYONE, BRAND NEW TO THIS FORUM... DO NOT THINK THIS EXACT SITUATION HAS BEEN POSTED, MAYBE IM WRONG. ANYWAYS I WILL KEEP IT AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE, MAYBE SOME PEOPLE CAN LEARN/GIVE ADVICE ON THE SITUATION

few months back me and this girl (IMHO super fine) started to hang out. She just got cheated on a few months before that, and did not want anything serious, neither did I. Somehow we went from speaking a few times a week to every day all day email text phone etc. we would see each other constantly . (the behavior did not fit the situation aka we caught feelings). It did not seem to bother us. Her friends all love me, and she has relayed that to me numerous times. we did have sex, and good sex mind you, about a month ago. A little before that, I sensed her pulling back, and tried to maintain a semblance of what we had (not good obviously). Once we had sex she stated that it would change things, to which i said no. Since then I have pulled back tremendously because she wanted space and felt as if we were exclusive, so i have, aka not speaking unless she initiates, keeping it short and sweet, and she has been asking my friends why i changed and told me that I had changed with her.

Here is my dilemma. We have not had sex since, and barely seen each other (about 2 weeks). The attraction is still there however, and yesterday we spoke for about 15 minutes and the result was me inviting her out somewhere, to which she said she had plans, but I should go to where she was after if I could. I said ill let her know, and I plan on doing that, but need to confirm plans with a text that states "going after work 2 meet up w my boy, hit u up after 2 meet up" or something to that effect.

I do not want a rel. w her, and have relayed that info to her (i believe she thinks I wanted one) and Im 100% good with just being FWB, the sex was great, we vibe well, and have great chemistry. She is doing her own thing as am i aka. non exclusive, but do not want to loose her as a good **** and someone i can kick it with. I feel she likes me and is pulling back because she does not want feelings for someone.

How to i pull that back in to the point where we are not awkward with each other anymore and are ok with the situation again? I know play it cool do my think act like she does not matter, but any more advice to give seeing as I do not want her as my gf, but just want to re attract that spark a bit. I want to get her comfortable with me again wo. worrying we will run into a relationship. also tonight, wearing my best cologne, got a nice hair cut and tan, and going with one of my friends j incase she flakes out. advice is definitely asked for here, so please, opinions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2011, 01:38 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,900,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdot View Post
we did have sex, and good sex mind you, about a month ago.
if the sex was that good, you wouldn't be here posting this right now. she'd be comin back for alot more...

Old 07-22-2011, 01:42 PM

538 posts, read 1,521,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
if the sex was that good, you wouldn't be here posting this right now. she'd be comin back for alot more...
Done in one!

Old 07-22-2011, 03:02 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Maybe she's not the kind that can just have "casual" sex....That's probably why you're seeing less of her....

Old 07-22-2011, 03:07 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,211,278 times
Can't help you in this situation but I can advise you to avoid the film.

Old 07-22-2011, 07:52 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
I think because she was never anything but an f-buddy to you, you should move on and find others. You sound a little too hung up on this one, and there are plenty more where she came from. Even if she's good looking, that's not really what you are after.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:31 PM

154 posts, read 392,005 times
first of all you lying and have feelings more than FWB for her, or you would not be posting here. Second, the girl thinks you are immature and doesnt want to get more involved with you or a full time commitment to hook up with only you, which is what she feels it will turn into. If you have feelings be honest with her, but in a cool way. If you do not(which I think you do).....then dont call her again (regularly)and only proceed occasionally as her "homie", if it turns into sex at that moment , go with it and leave her alone the next day. Women need multiple partners and sex too if they are wanting to just be in their moment of test driving many d*ks , ya know!

Old 07-22-2011, 09:57 PM

461 posts, read 782,471 times
Fwb has no meaning. By you not wanting more, she won't think much of you. To her, you're just a guy who wants to get laid like so many others she could have.
If you don't think enough of her to want more, then why waste time thinking how to get her again? Just hook-up with another.

Old 07-22-2011, 10:04 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
HA.....HA......

Old 07-22-2011, 10:14 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,690,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdot View Post
\ wearing my best cologne, got a nice hair cut and tan, and going with one of my friends

‪My New Haircut‬‏ - YouTube

???????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships