Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think that most hot guys/girls are taken when you first see them?
Yes 43 55.13%
No 26 33.33%
Maybe/I don't know 9 11.54%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 07:58 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,640,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
lol I was giving you a...hard time, CMP.

Anyway, at least the beginning of the thread appeared to be honest looking, until guys like me show up and TP your thread.
Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I voted maybe/don't know...what I do think is, this is a dumb thread!!
Don't like it? Don't read or post and move to the next thread

Old 07-27-2011, 08:08 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,243,311 times
Doesn't bother me that someone is taken or not taken. I like people and if someone is interesting to me I am going to talk to them. The better looking the more interesting if you ask me. LOL I am just all about the making a new friend thing. Why would anyone miss the opportunity to make a new friend just because they think that someone is taken? You see some hawt looking person and you don't talk to them because they might not be single? Makes no sence to me. You don't talk to them because your thinking that other hawt looking people may have never noticed you before so this new hawt looking person also will not notice you. You don't talk to them because they are in a differant league than you are? All these reasons not to talk to someone are a big joke.

First off they are just people like everyone else. Let them decide if they will answer back or not. Let them decide if they will befriend you. Let them decide what they will do. You can not decide what someone else will do. Let them do that. Still before someone can decide to be your friend they need to either make contact or have you make contact. Forget about wondering if they are single. At this point your not trying to date them just become their friend. Maybe you want to date them. Still take the time to find out about them. Lets say that you find out that they are seeing someone else. So what. People do break up. People do move on. How cool for you to be the person that is there for them after the breakup. Someone breaks up and just wants a friend to hang out with. Your the friend. Lucky you. Lets say that the friendship develops into something else. Lucky you. Then again it would have never happened if you had missed the opportunity to become friends with them because they were taken.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:11 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,206,528 times
Talking about how great you look leads to....

Old 07-27-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poletop1 View Post
Talking about how great you look leads to....

Lol ok I get your point. The thing is, how do I make my pics available to the public? My profile isn't private so idk why the photos aren't public.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:16 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,002,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Lol ok I get your point. The thing is, how do I make my pics available to the public? My profile isn't private so idk why the photos aren't public.
That's what I was wondering about. I can see your profile.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:18 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,953,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's what I was wondering about. I can see your profile.
Maagic.

But I didn't upload any of my pics to here, so I haven't the froggiest idea.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:34 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,206,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I'm just pulling everyone's chain here. Ofc, you don't have to do anything you do not want

Old 07-27-2011, 08:37 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,563,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poletop1 View Post
How can someone in a relationship with a lady say he has no luck with the ladies?!
It defies logic, but it makes perfect sense to me.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:39 PM

115 posts, read 354,768 times
hmm...this is taking me a few years back - probably the last time I had human contact. But to answer the question, No. I don't assume anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships