Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 10:40 AM

30,992 posts, read 22,039,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Everyone says my eyes and hair.

Though I have been complimented on my rack, bottom, and legs.

When I was younger, I wanted a rhinoplasty to change my nose, but now I don't. I don't think I would want to improve on anything because I'm trying to like myself more. Though I gotta say, I do want to grow my hair to my waist.
Good choice! Look what happenened to Michael Jackson..Yikes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 10:44 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Good choice! Look what happenened to Michael Jackson..Yikes!
Yes, that was unfortunate.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:49 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,396,941 times
Quote:

When I was younger, I wanted a rhinoplasty to change my nose, but now I don't. I don't think I would want to improve on anything because I'm trying to like myself more. Though I gotta say, I do want to grow my hair to my waist.
My hair used to be nice and silky but I have no idea what happened to them. I might have to shave all of my hair off to get that again.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:12 AM

977 posts, read 1,814,651 times
My ex said I had a nice butt. Also, nice eyes and a cute youthful face.

Bad: I'm about 10-15 lbs too thin in the upper body.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:08 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times
Quote:

Those never look right unless its just a straitening job. And even then some noses with a bend look cool with the smile. I think the fact the rest of a natural face is not symmetrical makes most nose jobs look funny or like the nose is too small making the chin,forehead or eyes look creepy large. Too much of a risk for the center of your face I think. LOL

Old 07-28-2011, 12:15 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Well, according to every guy I've ever been with and most guys that I know - my boobs are my best feature. However, I don't think they are right now and I'm not sure they ever will be again! We'll have to wait and see what happens to them after I have this baby!

My worst feature according to me - my thighs. I hate them. Always have. However, my husband loves them. Go figure. Oh - and I've always hated my nose, too. I think I grew into it back in my late teens - but after being teased about it when I was younger, I think I'll always have a complex about my nose. I've never thought about a nose job though because I'm a singer. Don't want to mess with a good thing!

Old 07-28-2011, 12:18 PM

30,992 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, according to every guy I've ever been with and most guys that I know - my boobs are my best feature. However, I don't think they are right now and I'm not sure they ever will be again! We'll have to wait and see what happens to them after I have this baby!

My worst feature according to me - my thighs. I hate them. Always have. However, my husband loves them. Go figure. Oh - and I've always hated my nose, too. I think I grew into it back in my late teens - but after being teased about it when I was younger, I think I'll always have a complex about my nose. I've never thought about a nose job though because I'm a singer. Don't want to mess with a good thing!
Never understood why some woman are down on their thighs? I don't think Ive ever been in a conversation with a man about how he didn't like a womans thighs? Boobs, butt, face, waist but never thighs?

Last edited by LS Jaun; 07-28-2011 at 12:55 PM..

Old 07-28-2011, 12:23 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,210,634 times
My memory is my best feature, and I wish I had a more muscular frame, I need to work on that, or be taller.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:23 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Never understood why some woman are down on there thighs? I don't think Ive ever been in a conversation with a man about how he didn't like a womans thighs? Boobs, butt, face, waist but never thighs?
I guess cellulite is not as big of a problem as the cosmetics industry makes it out to be.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Quote:
Never understood why some woman are down on there thighs? I don't think Ive ever been in a conversation with a man about how he didn't like a womans thighs? Boobs, butt, face, waist but never thighs?
Well, I think part of it is that you never see a woman with cellulite in magazines or in the movies. Most women all want perfect, toned, cellulite free thighs. In reality, most women have cellulite. And some women that don't have cellulite don't have good thighs - they just don't have cellulite. However, in my personal experience, most men couldn't give a rat's a$$ if a woman has cellulite or not! I guess I should concentrate on that more than the fact that I have cellulite - but it's kind of a hang up of mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships