Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:51 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,739,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I'll be out of state for 3 months, 2 months from now, so I'm not going to get in a real relationship. So, if you are leaving town soon, why do you even care about the flowers? You already told her you would be leaving, shes planning ahead. Smart move.

i don't know. what's 3 months anyway. i suppose none of it really matters that much. i'll be back before i know it and i can date whoever i want at that point.

getting jealous isn't a planned or logical thing, i know. but oh well, that was a week ago and i'm thinking about next week now, not last week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Hey, childfree how do you feel about me after a month.
I like you. We're having a good time.

Hey, things could change in 6 months. The more people become comfortable with each other the more personalities change. The thing I tolerated during our first month. After 6 months is really irking my nerves.

Why ask anything. Ride the wave and enjoy it until it ends. You ask the question and you sound like the creepy needy guy.

Sound like most women..."where is this going". How about it's going to end, if you ask another question.

You were right, but it didn't take 6 months! I saw her yesterday and we were hanging out in a crowded downtown area. She was sooo offended by various strangers. Like she didn't like how one lady wasn't scolding her kid for something. She didn't like various other things that random strangers were doing, that I don't even care to hear about. I was pretty irritated at her, because I like to just relax and had difficulty doing that with her being offended by this and that. It's such a turn off. She's pretty much fine to be around if it's just her and me, but I don't think that's going to be good enough. So whoever gave her the flowers, they can knock themselves out trying to win her over.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:15 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,833,752 times
Your thread is getting almost as much action as my (now sadly closed) men and orgasms thread.

RIP best thread ever.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:30 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,373,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I've been seeing this girl for about a month. It's nothing serious or exclusive, but I like her. I was over at her place last night and there was a vase of flowers in her garage. I only sort of noticed because it was on the garage floor. They were some daisy like flowers. And then there was a bottle of wine in a bag in the fridge. She doesn't really drink.

Without asking, she said she had flowers in her room, but they gave her alergies, so she put them in the garage. I didn't comment on it at all or the wine. But it sounds like someone brought her flowers and wine. I'm jealous now, but won't say anything. At least the plant I got her for her new place has always been in her livingroom and the flowers are in the garage. I hate being jealous, but I can't say anything about it. I'll be out of state for 3 months, 2 months from now, so I'm not going to get in a real relationship. Do you think she should have hid the flowers and not said anything? I think anyone would be a little jealous.
LOL, wow I could never imagine sucking up that much garbage to not be alone. Some guys have no sence of worth and are missing their spine.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
LOL, wow I could never imagine sucking up that much garbage to not be alone. Some guys have no sence of worth and are missing their spine.

and what do you suggest...i should tell her not to see anyone else? we aren't in a relationship. and at this point, my interest has fizzled, so it's a non issue.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
I guess I'm a worm? She text me to say her hard mattress she got is getting too soft. So I told her maybe she it's that she's too hard. har har.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:09 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,373,269 times
Quote:
and what do you suggest...i should tell her not to see anyone else? we aren't in a relationship. and at this point, my interest has fizzled, so it's a non issue.
Let me see, she left them in full site so you could deal with the fact and you " even though you have let it be known your leaving no matter what" feel like she should be on her knees bowing to your penis.

See lifes not really like that, she may really like you and what your offering isn't even close to fair. So anyway is she the one, is she maybe someone out of your list of maybe's that you can't write off ...........What?

Old 08-03-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Let me see, she left them in full site so you could deal with the fact and you " even though you have let it be known your leaving no matter what" feel like she should be on her knees bowing to your penis.

See lifes not really like that, she may really like you and what your offering isn't even close to fair. So anyway is she the one, is she maybe someone out of your list of maybe's that you can't write off ...........What?
It's not that complicated. I was simply trying to get to know her. I don't have a list of maybe women to write off. I have gotten to know her some and I think she is too finicky for me. I find myself stressed out from that. Even today, the first communication I got from her was her complaining about something.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,546,430 times
Quote:
i know i am speculating somewhat. but things typically are how they look. obviously there could be other reason, but flowers on a non birthday or holiday 99% of the time from a date. She wouldn't have bought them herself if she is allergic.
It sounds like you want her to be all yours but not really.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,833,752 times
you know it's funny to me that you had a thread just a little while ago about another woman you were dating who complained a lot, esp that you didnt congratulate her on her parking?

maybe you're in some sort of funk, attracting the same types of girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships