U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 01:24 AM

2,503 posts, read 1,815,729 times

Advertisements

What about the guys who hug girls only to get a feel of squishy boobs without getting slapped?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2011, 01:33 AM

48 posts, read 34,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
What about the guys who hug girls only to get a feel of squishy boobs without getting slapped?

Well they better be holding 5 aces or be superlucky when the 6'4 bf shows up, because they are definitely just asking for trouble then aren't they Nevermind the small risk of being slapped.

Old 07-31-2011, 01:39 AM
Status: "Trying to put "Christmas' inside you." (set 9 days ago)

16,126 posts, read 8,328,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Random guys walk up to you and hug you to feel your jubblies? I mean, do you actually allow guys to do that?

I've never done that outside of a few female friends and women I've dated.

The friends know that I like to joke around and/or are pretty much open to hugging there friends.

And the women I've dated..Well aren't I supposed to try to sneak in squishy boob hugs whenever I can?

Old 07-31-2011, 01:42 AM

12,673 posts, read 13,434,611 times
Its normal for a guy to stare at a women's sexy body and more if she is showing skin. Girls wear skimpy clothes because they like the attention.

Old 07-31-2011, 02:58 AM

2,131 posts, read 1,249,884 times
This is a good example of how sick our society is, when we scorn people for being human. Maybe some people are very insecure and percieve admiration from the male gender, however intense, as offensive, as if men were not intended to be attracted to the female figure. And it is usually some younger woman, inexperienced at living, bemoaning this natrual occurence, as she proudly flaunts her snug-fitting, short or revealing attire, proclaiming, "I should have the right to dress as I please, for myself, without some creep drooling at me!" ...As if she dressed that way by accident and that 'creep' has no rights, to direct his glance, as long as he doesnt touch or vocalize, at what he finds visually appealing. Naturally.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:08 AM

2,432 posts, read 1,686,597 times
I refuse to feel guilty for looking at an attractive woman.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:46 AM

591 posts, read 402,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
But to be honest the feminist movement is vast and a lot of women hate men now. It's a crazy society right now. I think a lot of men are encountering that: it makes it harder for them to get any "booty".
Why do you think they're all over the "foreign bride" thing???

Old 07-31-2011, 04:51 AM

1,745 posts, read 1,350,298 times
Some women dress in a way that strongly suggests they want you to stare... I would suppose I'm discrete, or at least I try to be, but who knows.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:54 AM

591 posts, read 402,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoTheNut View Post
It's not feminism. It's that too many men feel like that they have to use smarmy PUA or other "gaming techniques" to approach women. They would have better luck if they learned to talk to women like human beings, and not some object to be tricked or overcome.

Not that I approve of the PUA community, but when I did talk to women and treat them as human beings it got cops called (flowers sent to her), my life threatened (I am being dead serious here), and endless c*ckteasing, not to mention the "friendzone".

Of course these are American women I'm referring to, or should I say the Coast-Liberal mindset women.

I found that by being less obtainable, not caring as much (or showing my emotions), and just living my life, not calling a lot, not treating any interaction as meaning anything, not making any woman think she was special right away, acting more manly and not taking sh*t is when it changed for the better. I really wish it could be otherwise, I am one of the last truly romantics, but I am also a pragmatist.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:26 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,066,264 times
I love women to the absolute 10th degree. At my age, my hormones are overflowing, boosting and I absolutely admire the anatomy of a very attractive lady. I'll definitely give a nice stare, look and start just telling myself how beautiful this lady is.

With that said, I agree with Veryon and this post! I understand a lady can be super hot and all but don't make it so obvious!! This type of guy will make it obvious to her and in turn creep her out and thinks he's going to get something, and its usually some desperate horny loser who has NO CHANCE, NO SWAG in hell to get with this lady. By staring at her like a piece of meat and having her know that, you're basically indicating that you want to have sex with her and she will already know the deal and NOT want to get to know you.

Some men (or boys in this case) would never know the deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships