Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will they be good in bed?
I'm a woman and I think a guy driving like this would be good in bed. 2 2.56%
I'm a woman and I don't think a guy driving like this would be good in bed. 8 10.26%
I'm a guy and I think a woman driving like this would be good in bed. 1 1.28%
I'm a guy and I don't think a woman driving like this would be good in bed. 4 5.13%
I don't care about such things and I don't think they're indicators of anything at all. 63 80.77%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 05:34 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You really think you can sell that steamy and stinky exothermic defecation to La Sierra?! To your evil twin?!
*holds up his middle finger, which bears the ancestral Ring of Magical Evil Twin Powers*

"MAGICAL EVIL TWIN POWERS, UNITE !!!"

PS: I actually DO wear a silver-and-onyx ring on my right middle finger, and it DOES look kinda' ... weird ...

Last edited by SifuPhil; 08-17-2011 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: PS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Picture a person (regardless of gender) sitting straight up and driving with his hands in the "10 and 2" position. Recently I was watching a friend doing this again and today I thought of it for some reason. I was wondering if I notice too much or other people notice too little...
Sierra, you know I love you. But I think you have way too much time on your hands.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:18 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Maybe he's so uptight behind the wheel, he'll really let loose in bed.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:15 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Sierra, you know I love you. But I think you have way too much time on your hands.
Cpg, you know I love you, but does your uptight self drive just like this by any chance...?

Old 08-17-2011, 08:56 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
The "10 & 2 o'clock" drivers only seem "missionary" to me if they drive with that "fixed" sorta straight ahead gaze, that makes me wonder if anybody's even home?! But then there's the ones with either wrist draped over @12 o'clock, where I know there's somebody home there... and I'd rather not meet 'em!

Old 08-17-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Cpg, you know I love you, but does your uptight self drive just like this by any chance...?
I'm a pretty relaxed driver. One hand on the wheel, the other one cradling my bottle of Wild Turkey.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
I'm a pretty relaxed driver. One hand on the wheel, the other one cradling my bottle of Wild Turkey.
Poor Cpg will even risk a DUI in order to avoid the bad rep!

Old 08-17-2011, 09:47 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,284 times
Quote:
lol, People in my age bracket will recall when drinking and driving was pretty much the way it was done. When I was a kid you couldn't get a DUI unless you got in a wreck. With multiple cars. Then puked on the nice officers shirt. Twice. Even then if you were a girl and you jiggled your boobs you were probably gonna get a pass. I was going to bring that up but I didn't feel like listening to all the PC crowd yammering. Yes, I understand no one does this anymore and yes, I know its bad. I'm not quite THAT stupid. It was a different time though and back then an ice chest full of beer or similar was considered an integral part of a road trip. The person riding shotgun was in charge of the keeping the driver stocked with beer, loading the bong, and the radio. AM mono usually as FM stations were few and far apart and few cars had FM anyways. Unless you were girlfriended up. In that case because almost all cars had bench seats back then she would ride "wench" which is right next to the driver who back then would of course be the man as girls didn't drive when a man was available. In this case the ice chest would ride shotgun and the girl would bartend, load the bong, and handle the radio from the wench position. You could tell that someones girlfriend was torqued at their boy before they even pulled up because she would be sitting shotgun instead of wench. I wont even mention what riding in the back seat was called but its a forum violation. If you had a really big load you put passengers in the trunk. Give em some beers and then you just pulled over when you heard em pounding on something so they could pee or get a beer or whatever they needed. Good girls never rode trunk, was considered quite sluttish.

The interesting part of this is that was only 35 years ago. Things have changed a lot in that time when you think about it. One last thing, pretty much everyone did this stuff except for me. bwaaa ha ha ha. No really!

Old 08-17-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
lol, People in my age bracket will recall when drinking and driving was pretty much the way it was done. When I was a kid you couldn't get a DUI unless you got in a wreck. With multiple cars. Then puked on the nice officers shirt. Twice. Even then if you were a girl and you jiggled your boobs you were probably gonna get a pass. I was going to bring that up but I didn't feel like listening to all the PC crowd yammering. Yes, I understand no one does this anymore and yes, I know its bad. I'm not quite THAT stupid. It was a different time though and back then an ice chest full of beer or similar was considered an integral part of a road trip. The person riding shotgun was in charge of the keeping the driver stocked with beer, loading the bong, and the radio. AM mono usually as FM stations were few and far apart and few cars had FM anyways. Unless you were girlfriended up. In that case because almost all cars had bench seats back then she would ride "wench" which is right next to the driver who back then would of course be the man as girls didn't drive when a man was available. In this case the ice chest would ride shotgun and the girl would bartend, load the bong, and handle the radio from the wench position. You could tell that someones girlfriend was torqued at their boy before they even pulled up because she would be sitting shotgun instead of wench. I wont even mention what riding in the back seat was called but its a forum violation. If you had a really big load you put passengers in the trunk. Give em some beers and then you just pulled over when you heard em pounding on something so they could pee or get a beer or whatever they needed. Good girls never rode trunk, was considered quite sluttish.

The interesting part of this is that was only 35 years ago. Things have changed a lot in that time when you think about it. One last thing, pretty much everyone did this stuff except for me. bwaaa ha ha ha. No really!
Yeah. All the fun has been surgically removed from life.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:11 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,284 times
Quote:
Yeah. All the fun has been surgically removed from life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships