U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-06-2011, 12:50 PM
 
Location: Pa
33,118 posts, read 19,046,395 times
Reputation: 17589
Wow lot's of bashing in here. Lol To answer the OP yeah I would date a divorced person. My own father was then he met my mom. She treated his kid better than his own mom. It's rough dealing with ex's though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-06-2011, 12:52 PM
 
Location: Olympus Mons, Mars
2,839 posts, read 4,336,967 times
Reputation: 2194
depends.... if the divorce was for a valid reason then it's absolutely not held against them, valid reason being abuse, cheating etc. If it was simply because the person was bored of being married then it's a huge red flag and tells me never to get involved with such a person...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 12:54 PM
 
Location: The Present
1,996 posts, read 2,023,473 times
Reputation: 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
A lot of feminist hags will disagree with you on that.
if they agreed they wouldn't be feminists would they? (nor would they be deluded).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 01:00 PM
 
Location: Pa
33,118 posts, read 19,046,395 times
Reputation: 17589
Stop calling women hags. Want us ladies to call you guys wrinkle balls?! Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 05:15 PM
 
19,081 posts, read 12,024,270 times
Reputation: 13226
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post

To all of you above, thanks for the chuckles on this dreary, rainy day.
I'm not sure what was so funny about my post. Care to elaborate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 05:17 PM
 
Location: Earth
24,640 posts, read 14,355,690 times
Reputation: 11080
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Women have less to lose.
Hardly, look up the stats about divorced women with kids - most end up in poverty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 05:23 PM
 
Location: Earth
24,640 posts, read 14,355,690 times
Reputation: 11080
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Red flag on me, huh? That's typical of a woman to take sides with other women. Thank God I don't have any female friends.

A lot of women end their engagements as well.
Um, please tell us why a woman would want a relationship with you.
You clearly and consistently state that you don't like or trust women.
It's a big red flag that you say with pride that you have no female friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
A lot of feminist hags will disagree with you on that.
Feminist hags?
Gee, that's attractive. Must make women want to fight for your affections.
Think your attitude towards women might be a turn-off?

Seriously, why would a woman be interested in someone with your attitude.
You make your own dukka.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 06:30 PM
 
Location: Armsanta Sorad
5,051 posts, read 3,449,599 times
Reputation: 1947
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Um, please tell us why a woman would want a relationship with you.
You clearly and consistently state that you don't like or trust women.
It's a big red flag that you say with pride that you have no female friends.



Feminist hags?
Gee, that's attractive. Must make women want to fight for your affections.
Think your attitude towards women might be a turn-off?

Seriously, why would a woman be interested in someone with your attitude.
You make your own dukka.
I might not trust women for the most part, but that doesn't mean I don't like women. All women aren't bad except the ones brainwashed by propaganda.

Any woman who would want to be with me is because I'm real, CF, and original.

Now I can't blame the current problems solely on women. Certain men are also to blame as to why normal men are having it rough in this matriarchy society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 06:37 PM
 
8,403 posts, read 5,655,686 times
Reputation: 17471
Wow, men with no female friends are strange.

My husband has lots of female friends, more than male friends even. He can relate so much better because of it.

I have never known a guy with no women friends actually...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2011, 06:55 PM
 
Location: Armsanta Sorad
5,051 posts, read 3,449,599 times
Reputation: 1947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Wow, men with no female friends are strange.

My husband has lots of female friends, more than male friends even. He can relate so much better because of it.

I have never known a guy with no women friends actually...
If a man has too many female friends, he will begin to think like a woman and tend to bash the male gender.

If a man and woman are in an argument, these men are always ready to step in as Captain Save A Girl.

If a couple gets divorced, the men will blame their female friend's husband for the failed relationship. Which is why I don't believe in opposite sex friendships.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top