Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 05:04 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,927,376 times

Advertisements

Girls like to feel constant affection from the guy.

Dude you guys are negative as hell, it shows in ur responses. The OP was saying she appreciated alll these things that were done for her AND SHES NOT like those unappreciative girls.

Of course that's the cue for people running it here saying "and what do YOU do in return", and "WOW u expect all that" and "every girll i did that for did not care". Sheesh unhappy and bitter much?

Ill start by saying, and I'm greatful for all the things women have done for me:
Always laugh at my bad jokes.
hug me if im sad.
Always be there for me.
Cook food for me.
Buy me birthday presents.
Be cute and attractive.
Pay for my meals/stuff sometimes.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:05 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Then the jokes on you.
Most of the time, I guess so.

I was raised differently I guess. Taught to treat women right and do certain things to show some appreciation and not expect much in return. Hell a thank you would go a long way.

Not these days. Most women will look the other way and just assume the worst.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:10 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhe33 View Post

Dude you guys are negative as hell, it shows in ur responses. The OP was saying she appreciated alll these things that were done for her AND SHES NOT like those unappreciative girls.

Of course that's the cue for people running it here saying "and what do YOU do in return", and "WOW u expect all that" and "every girll i did that for did not care". Sheesh unhappy and bitter much?

And if a guy created an identical thread listing the things he wants from his woman, people(especially the female posters) would be up in arms, calling him spoiled/entitled, and a misognyist.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:13 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhe33 View Post

Ill start by saying, and I'm greatful for all the things women have done for me:
Always laugh at my bad jokes.
hug me if im sad.
Always be there for me.
Cook food for me.
Buy me birthday presents.
Be cute and attractive.
Pay for my meals/stuff sometimes.
Because what I have posted here does not mean I'm being negative. It's the truth whether or not you believe it is up to you. It wasn't always like that, as I hinted in a previous post. Recently as in the past 2ish years I've noticed it more.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:15 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,144,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

I was raised differently I guess. Taught to treat women right and do certain things to show some appreciation and not expect much in return. Hell a thank you would go a long way.

I agree, I dont mind doing nice things for the women in my life, but it has to be a two way street because if not the niceness comes to a end real quick.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:16 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I really think guys don't understand how awesome it is when they do the little things for us So, just a reminder of some of the things ya'll can keep doin'...

making us coffee in the morning (my personal favorite),
Nope, that's what coffee makers are for. You want me to make you coffee you have to pay me.

Quote:
killing spiders
Nope, I don't kills bugs if I can't help it. Especially spiders, they are cool and they kill other bugs in my home. If anything I will just relocate the spider.

Quote:
making sure our tires are safe- I'd never pay attention
And whose fault is that? Wear indicators are EASY to read and are on all tires. You should take responsibility for your own car and not subject another person to the responsibility due to the fact that the person you rely on my not always be around to help you.

Quote:
being masculine, which makes us feel protected
going out of your way to help us, even if it's an inconvenience to you
paying attention to what we actually are into
singing us our favorite songs
watching sappy "chick flicks" w/us
working your a$$es off to provide

Sorry, but this list is akin to slavery. I have known guys who have done all this, and some, and they were still cheated on and so forth in the worse way.

You basically want a sugar daddy to revolve around YOUR life knowing you could care less about his.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Then the jokes on you.
lol

Old 08-28-2011, 05:17 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Where's the negativity? You list in your OP that you expect all those things from men. Being that you're asking for a lot, which is evident from your OP, all I asked was what you were offering. You can't expect to get all that while offering nothing on your part.

I will be nice here and ask you not to falsely accuse me of turning the topic into something else.
Not something I ever expect. Fact is don't "ask" guys for this kind of stuff; when I have experienced it, it's just nice to show genuine gratitude for it. And as far as what I offer, I know how to show my appreciation

Old 08-28-2011, 05:20 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Nope, that's what coffee makers are for. You want me to make you coffee you have to pay me.

Nope, I don't kills bugs if I can't help it. Especially spiders, they are cool and they kill other bugs in my home. If anything I will just relocate the spider.

And whose fault is that? Wear indicators are EASY to read and are on all tires. You should take responsibility for your own car and not subject another person to the responsibility due to the fact that the person you rely on my not always be around to help you.

Sorry, but this list is akin to slavery. I have known guys who have done all this, and some, and they were still cheated on and so forth in the worse way.

You basically want a sugar daddy to revolve around YOUR life knowing you could care less about his.
Wow, you're just oozing with resentment & negativity, Dude. Thankfully I'm never gonna meet you Bitter aren't ya?

Old 08-28-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

From the 1950s to 2011, society, along with women, have changed.

You (along with other men) need to be updated. It's like you guys are trying to navigate using a 1950's map in 2011.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships