Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 10:31 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,151,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
I'm a sicko for mentioning your behavior?

And now your not going to answer me because you're too embarrassed to admit that you like young boys, so how young are they anyways?
You are the only one discussing little boys. Why is that? I have a question. Are you a trucker? I'm guessing this due to your username and the comment you made earlier. Do you spend too much time alone where your mind wonders to the warped?

Quote:
So you're finally willing to admit that they are just like men eh? Which goes all they back to my original argument.

If it looks like a man and ACT"s like a man, why not just be with a man.
The Goddess Venus is more of a man than you.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:42 PM

880 posts, read 1,795,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You are the only one discussing little boys. Why is that? I have a question. Are you a trucker? I'm guessing this due to your username and the comment you made earlier. Do you spend too much time alone where your mind wonders to the warped?

The Goddess Venus is more of a man than you.
In case you need to be reminded here's you post from yesterday,

"Well, I've never been with a big truck driver guy either. I've never been with an obese person, tho, I can't imagine it being that much different. Women have soft skin. Some young men do as well, but it's still not the same."

Oh my

Old 08-30-2011, 10:50 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,151,745 times
Quote:
In case you need to be reminded here's you post from yesterday,

"Well, I've never been with a big truck driver guy either. I've never been with an obese person, tho, I can't imagine it being that much different. Women have soft skin. Some young men do as well, but it's still not the same."
What don't you understand about the word MEN. Young men are not little boys. Young women are not little girls. Little boys and girls are just that, little boys and girls. And yes, young men have soft skin compared to their older counter parts. A 20 year old guy has softer skin than a 40 year old guy, which is a middle-aged man vs a 60 year old guy which is an older man. Just as a 20 year old woman has softer skin than a 40 year old woman, who is not a young woman, but a middle-aged woman. Not that you would know that from personal experience.

Whatever, I figure I'm just feeding a troll at this point.

eta: and what's odd, or not so odd, is that you are a middle-aged man, or perhaps even older, and have the maturity and logic of a two year old.

Old 08-31-2011, 12:13 AM

37,494 posts, read 45,798,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What don't you understand about the word MEN. Young men are not little boys. Young women are not little girls. Little boys and girls are just that, little boys and girls. And yes, young men have soft skin compared to their older counter parts. A 20 year old guy has softer skin than a 40 year old guy, which is a middle-aged man vs a 60 year old guy which is an older man. Just as a 20 year old woman has softer skin than a 40 year old woman, who is not a young woman, but a middle-aged woman. Not that you would know that from personal experience.

Whatever, I figure I'm just feeding a troll at this point.

eta: and what's odd, or not so odd, is that you are a middle-aged man, or perhaps even older, and have the maturity and logic of a two year old.
Exactly. This entire thread has been a waste of space.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:15 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,622,264 times
Thread has run its course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.