Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2007, 05:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Dang i hate missing out on meeting really nice people
ok then, we just have to come back up there.
It is so hot and nasty here you don't know how tempted we are hubbys job may have an issue, our dogs may have an issue but lol I would have no issue !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2007, 06:33 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,066,932 times
Karla, glad you had a great trip and saw some beautiful country. Great that you met up with Rance and Hanna...
51° as I type this...

Old 09-12-2007, 10:27 PM

8,200 posts, read 35,446,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
That's expensive and unnecessary!
It was a joke! See? I used the little "" emoticon. I didn't really expect them to get married multiple times . Ah, well................

Old 09-13-2007, 09:13 AM

2,218 posts, read 5,393,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riveree View Post
It was a joke! See? I used the little "" emoticon. I didn't really expect them to get married multiple times . Ah, well................
I know it was a joke! I'm just sayinnggg. It would be awesome for that because I know for a fact I could make one. I know the perfect place to get married around where I live as well!

Old 09-13-2007, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
I know it was a joke! I'm just sayinnggg. It would be awesome for that because I know for a fact I could make one. I know the perfect place to get married around where I live as well!
It could be a city-by-city tour !

We can print up t-shirts with the dates and cities on them and Rance and Hannah can sell them on site at each wedding location......there will be a t-shirt booth with all kinds of "CD Wedding 2008 Souvenir" items.......it will help cover the cost of the tour......can you picture it?

Hannah, can you sing? Rance, what kind of instrument do you play?

Old 09-13-2007, 12:29 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Yes Hannah can sing. She has a great voice! Although I own a banjo, a fiddle, a guitar and a mandolin...as of yet I cannot play any of them. I bought all 4 last year with every intention of learning something...but have been so busy I cannot even schedule lessons.
I am at this time seriously considering moving to Sweden. Hannah is going to check on a cottage just across the meadow from her house to see if it might be for sale. I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams...and if that place were to be available...I would be...is there a word for being more than blessed? Cause thats what I would be. More than blessed!

Old 09-13-2007, 01:01 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,644,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riveree View Post
It could be a city-by-city tour !

We can print up t-shirts with the dates and cities on them and Rance and Hannah can sell them on site at each wedding location......there will be a t-shirt booth with all kinds of "CD Wedding 2008 Souvenir" items.......it will help cover the cost of the tour......can you picture it?

Hannah, can you sing? Rance, what kind of instrument do you play?
Uhm...uhm...*cough, cough*...hehe...I can sing, as long as no one hears me that is... (I don't sing in public...) (Actually, I'm singing along to French Céline Dion while writing this in English and writing to a friend in Swedish on MSN...But if someone walks in and surprises me, I'll loose my voice...And turn red. Like a tomatoe. I hate surprises, especially being surprised...)

Hm, I loooove souvenirs. Don't I, Rance? I'm afraid I'D be the one doing the shopping in those booths... More shopping= more boxes. (I'm sorry, Rance....Forgive me? Förlåt mig?)

I sure hope the cottage is for sale for the right price. It sure is a nice cottage! (I've been inlove with it all my life, so... Oh, yeah, that's right. I have about... 5 000 pictures or so of that cottage with meadow, oops...)
The owners used to be neighbours to my grandparents in town when they were alive, and they seemed nice. I haven't seen them in a couple of years, so I don't think they cherish the cottage that much. I'll talk to Nisse (Nils-Erik, but everyone calls him Nisse), the mailman, the neighbour and the ONE who knows EVERYTHING about this village and its surrounding neighbour villages.

It may need some work (Ok, it WILL need PLENTY of work done to make it "habitable") but that would just be fun. Right, mr. I Built The Sterling Bank?

(I'm sorry, I'm a bit distracted. I just heard some horrible news about a neighbour in another village up the road)

Otherwise, Rancy- Sweden has got this wonderful freedom...You can stay and camp practically ANYWHERE you like (except gardens, that is) without permission, so if the cottage is not up for sale (and you don't want to live in my house all the time) we can always camp on the meadow or somewhere! (No? You didn't like that idea? Sigh. Ok, then...)

That "a ceremony in every state" sounds great. Let's find a nice RV, and we're on our way! (Just kidding Rance)

Last edited by Sweden; 09-13-2007 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: There's something about those smileys that wrecks my posts...

Old 09-13-2007, 02:05 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
rance and hannah
the hat was a hit!!!!
he got such a kick out of it
he says a big thanks
of course it was a muffled thanks cause he had his shirt pulled over his nose & mouth so he wouldn't catch my germs lol

haaaanaaaah i need some milky ways lol mmmmm
don't they say feed a cold

Old 09-13-2007, 09:18 PM

36,411 posts, read 16,020,348 times
OK GUYS, Get married where ever you want and have RECEPTIONS in every state or states where your friends are. My DD just got engaged while I was her, Wow I am so happy with her and her fiance, they are perfect together.... Karla, so glad you had such a wonderful time. Rance, what is Malfisk like?

See you guys soon, be home tomorrow night!!

Old 09-13-2007, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I am at this time seriously considering moving to Sweden. Hannah is going to check on a cottage just across the meadow from her house to see if it might be for sale.
Sounds dreamy !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships