Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2011, 07:24 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,039,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Ok, but you can't boil the heads of any of our dogs. And if you decide to vandalize a car with spray paint, do the wife's car it really needs a paint job, make sure the paint matches the original color, and do a really nice job please.
Ok that's it.
Sheesh...I've got a lot to learn. I was just going to stalk you on the internet, maybe show up at your job with lunch and not take no for an answer, leave notes on your car, sniff your bedsheets, use your toothbrush, sneak in your house and rearrange your canned goods...stuff like that.

I'm not into killing dogs and vandalizing your place!

Old 10-26-2011, 07:30 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,533,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Sheesh...I've got a lot to learn. I was just going to stalk you on the internet, maybe show up at your job with lunch and not take no for an answer, leave notes on your car, sniff your bedsheets, use your toothbrush, sneak in your house and rearrange your canned goods...stuff like that.

I'm not into killing dogs and vandalizing your place!
Oh...........ok, I like your idea better.
If you do like Rose on 2 1/2 men and climb the balcony I would be mighty impressed.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:03 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,357,275 times
Hey guys!!!

Long time long speak! Hope everyone is doing okay!

Have you guys ever been uninvited to the wedding before? Basically my co-worker and a friend is getting married next month. She had invited me, my husband and Max to the wedding that she is doing in her big backyard. I had RSVPd that we are all coming. Today, she stopped by my desk and told me that she has to cut down on guests because she has more family coming from out of state than she expected. She asked me if it would be okay for me to come by myself, without my husband and son.
I was little taken aback. I understand her circumstances, so I ended it up telling her that I won't be joining her to the wedding and will just take her and her husband out to celebrate. It is upsetting to me that she uninvited my family, especially since my husband had to say "no" to a job for that night because he was planning on going to her wedding.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:04 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,464,534 times
I have the worst handwriting in the world. I wrote some notes to myself today, now I can't even begin to decipher them.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:57 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,715,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Hey guys!!!

Long time long speak! Hope everyone is doing okay!

Have you guys ever been uninvited to the wedding before? Basically my co-worker and a friend is getting married next month. She had invited me, my husband and Max to the wedding that she is doing in her big backyard. I had RSVPd that we are all coming. Today, she stopped by my desk and told me that she has to cut down on guests because she has more family coming from out of state than she expected. She asked me if it would be okay for me to come by myself, without my husband and son.
I was little taken aback. I understand her circumstances, so I ended it up telling her that I won't be joining her to the wedding and will just take her and her husband out to celebrate. It is upsetting to me that she uninvited my family, especially since my husband had to say "no" to a job for that night because he was planning on going to her wedding.
That is so rude. I wouldn't bother going. She's obviously not the type of person who considers about other people at all.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:10 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,357,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
That is so rude. I wouldn't bother going. She's obviously not the type of person who considers about other people at all.
Thank you! So I'm not crazy to think that it was classless of her to do this. Oh well...

Old 10-26-2011, 09:14 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,715,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Thank you! So I'm not crazy to think that it was classless of her to do this. Oh well...
It never fails to shock me how rude and inconsiderate people can be. Where are the manners anymore, the protocols, the acceptable standards of behaviour?

Old 10-26-2011, 09:15 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,008,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
A visit from Grandpa...because that baby isn't going to even know what gifts are.

And I don't think you are being a jerk for wanting to go to Costa Rica...I think it will be good for you. A little peace a some time to yourself.
Dont they like to rip the paper off then or is that older? Seems like a million years ago now. What about clothes? How do you tell what size to get? If you go to one of those baby stuff stores do the girls in there know anything about babies or are they just doing a job? If they knew about babies I could get one to help me.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:30 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,668,191 times
God damn it I really hate my life sometimes

Old 10-27-2011, 02:10 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,596,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Dont they like to rip the paper off then or is that older? Seems like a million years ago now. What about clothes? How do you tell what size to get? If you go to one of those baby stuff stores do the girls in there know anything about babies or are they just doing a job? If they knew about babies I could get one to help me.
The 16-year-olds working the counter know plenty about babies.

Just ask their 3 baby-daddies and their Children & Youth counselor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.