Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 10:48 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times

Advertisements

I'll give him plenty of space.

I'll read stuff for him and write things down.

I'm not afraid of dogs, so he won't have to protect me from them, if he's scared of them.

I don't mind walking 2 blocks to the coke machine to get him something to drink in the middle of the night.

I'll be totally cool if he has to spend the weekend with his kids, as long as it's not every weekend.

I'll probably make him breakfast and coffee so that he is well eaten before he goes to work.

He never has to take me to fancy restaurants.

I'll let him do housework .

I'll hold on to his money before he blows it, if that is a problem.

I'll let him drink on the weekends.

I won't try to make his friends into my buddies. Unless he really wants me to, then I'll make an effort for him.

I won't cheat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 10:52 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I don't mind walking 2 blocks to the coke machine to get him something to drink in the middle of the night.
You might have to start minding this, Temp...

Quote:
I'll let him do housework .
How generous!

Old 09-11-2011, 10:53 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,823,278 times
My long hair.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You might have to start minding this, Temp...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if my luck will run out one day. I hope for the best, though. I'm going to get me a stun gun.

Quote:
How generous!
Lol. In my culture, some men are embarrased to do housework. I'll let him know it's perfectly fine.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if my luck will run out one day. I hope for the best, though. I'm going to get me a stun gun.
I didn't mean the danger in it. This sort of catering to his every whim doesn't lead to anything good... In this particular example, if anybody IS to go get something in the middle of the night, it's certainly not the woman!

Quote:
Lol. In my culture, some men are embarrased to do housework. I'll let him know it's perfectly fine.
Yeah, there is some truth to it. You remind me of a friend of my parents'. He was putting his wife's robe on when he went out on the balcony to put clothes on the line to dry so that people would think it were she.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I didn't mean the danger in it. This sort of catering to his every whim doesn't lead to anything good... In this particular example, if anybody IS to go get something in the middle of the night, it's certainly not the woman!

Ha ha. You're right about that. And I was thinking that he can get it himself too.

In that case, I guess i'll just accompany him to the coke machine. So he won't be scared.

Quote:
Yeah, there is some truth to it. You remind me of a friend of my parents'. He was putting his wife's robe on when he went out on the balcony to put clothes on the line to dry so that people would think it were she.
I love that he was putting his wife's robe on his wife. She was doing something right with that one.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
She was doing something right with that one.
Not really... She was a witch. He waited for some time till their kid grew up somewhat and left her.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Not really... She was a witch. He waited for some time till their kid grew up somewhat and left her.

Oh no! Poor guy, then. I hate forcing people, and much less anyone I love, to do stuff for me. Good thing he got out.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:40 AM

1,809 posts, read 5,418,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Hmm, I'm not really one to toot my own horn, but since you asked:

-I'm attractive and in shape
-I can hold an intelligent conversation, but I have a good sense of humor and like to be silly sometimes too
-I have a good job, good credit, and I'm financially stable
-I have no children and no ex-husbands/bfs lurking around
-I'm loyal and not into game playing
-I'm healthy and don't have any STDs
-I'm not into drinking, smoking, or drugs
-I'm a homebody and not into partying, so I'm not going to put any female friends before my significant other
-I have a good relationship with my parents, so no "daddy issues" or anything like that

Wow!

Old 09-11-2011, 12:24 PM

200 posts, read 328,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
Wow!

lol I think she might be overqualified we need some drama in the mix somewhere!lol j/k!

Well it's funny we can all state what we have to offer but it's like an auction it can go to the highest bidder or no winner...some people have very little to offer and yet find someone...It's all about whether or not you can find a buyer for your product because if your targeted prospect don't want it..don't care for it.. then it just aint gonna happen but if they're sold they hey let the good times roll!lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships