Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 04:20 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times

Advertisements

I ran into her coming off the subway! It was creepy! I played it cool and said good day Im on my way to somewhere. I looked back and she was just standing there....staring. Yikes. So far no phone calls or texts and it's been a week. Wish me luck folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 04:23 PM

861 posts, read 1,123,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I ran into her coming off the subway! It was creepy! I played it cool and said good day Im on my way to somewhere. I looked back and she was just standing there....staring. Yikes. So far no phone calls or texts and it's been a week. Wish me luck folks.
*Sigh* staring doesn't mean anything....why are guys so paranoid?

Old 09-28-2011, 04:41 PM

Based on my past experience with her, And that weird stare Im concerned about the 3 AM phone calls starting up again. So far so good but you never know.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:42 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,157,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Just curious to know if anyone has had the "creep" experience. The stalking/constant driving past your house kind of creepiness. The never ending calls, etc. I've experienced it quite a few times. And I know that women as well as men are capable of that kind of weirdness, so how did you deal w/ it?
In addition to single creeps, there are group creeps. This is often called Organized Stalking, Mobbing, or Gangstalking. The perps get together on cellphone conference calls, texting, or CB radios, and harass a victim by letting him know constantly that he is under surveillance.

In my case, it was by swarming around me with red vehicles whenever I went outside, or whenever I appeared at my home window. Also doing many u-turns in front of me, or headlighting me as I went on walks. Or by mocking some action I had done maybe 20-30 minutes ago.

That's happened to me for a long time now. What I overheard when they were recruiting one of my neighbors: "Hey, you want to join us? We're trying to drive him into suicide! (laughs) He molest children and rapes little babies!" They even followed me into the local hospital once when I was at death's door, and paraded up and down the hall outside my door, wearing red shirts and black pants. They had to be kicked out by the charge nurse, who threatened to call the police.

I guess they're something like Neighborhood Watch types who think they are above the law, who are vigilantes. There's a reason why we don't do vigilantism based on rumor in the USA, it's an outstandingly bad way to determine guilt ("Sue Ellen said that black feller raped her, that's how she got pregnant - let's get him!!!).

I think in my case there's something more to it, since it keeps on happening for so long - perhaps there's a con artist or other sociopath keeping the ball rolling for profit or for fun. I don't know, since they are cowards and afraid to confront me directly.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:45 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Quote:
Based on my past experience with her, And that weird stare Im concerned about the 3 AM phone calls starting up again. So far so good but you never know.
I've been through what you're going through & I would be totally creeped out. Because I'd be wondering if it was a coincidence that she was standing there. Also with these situations you know you're on her mind now that she saw you again. Don't panic, but be careful

Old 09-28-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I've been through what you're going through & I would be totally creeped out. Because I'd be wondering if it was a coincidence that she was standing there. Also with these situations you know you're on her mind now that she saw you again. Don't panic, but be careful
Thanks 007. I expect she probably would have started it up again by now. Maybe she found some other guy.

35 years on this earth and still, I find myself shocked at peoples behavior sometimes. There are some WEIRD ones out there, that's for sure.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:53 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Quote:
Thanks 007. I expect she probably would have started it up again by now. Maybe she found some other guy.

35 years on this earth and still, I find myself shocked at peoples behavior sometimes. There are some WEIRD ones out there, that's for sure.
Well, good luck, I know there's too many weirdo's out there. LOL the only good thing I'm learning thing is that they're not only in my area...
Whats so weird is earlier I had the Radiohead song on, & this post comes up

Old 09-29-2011, 10:28 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,237,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
In addition to single creeps, there are group creeps. This is often called Organized Stalking, Mobbing, or Gangstalking. The perps get together on cellphone conference calls, texting, or CB radios, and harass a victim by letting him know constantly that he is under surveillance.

In my case, it was by swarming around me with red vehicles whenever I went outside, or whenever I appeared at my home window. Also doing many u-turns in front of me, or headlighting me as I went on walks. Or by mocking some action I had done maybe 20-30 minutes ago.

That's happened to me for a long time now. What I overheard when they were recruiting one of my neighbors: "Hey, you want to join us? We're trying to drive him into suicide! (laughs) He molest children and rapes little babies!" They even followed me into the local hospital once when I was at death's door, and paraded up and down the hall outside my door, wearing red shirts and black pants. They had to be kicked out by the charge nurse, who threatened to call the police.

I guess they're something like Neighborhood Watch types who think they are above the law, who are vigilantes. There's a reason why we don't do vigilantism based on rumor in the USA, it's an outstandingly bad way to determine guilt ("Sue Ellen said that black feller raped her, that's how she got pregnant - let's get him!!!).

I think in my case there's something more to it, since it keeps on happening for so long - perhaps there's a con artist or other sociopath keeping the ball rolling for profit or for fun. I don't know, since they are cowards and afraid to confront me directly.

This IS strange, for a group of people to be doing that, you must be accused of doing something really, really BAD!! I'd confront them and try to get things worked out and if you're guilty of something, you may need to turn yourself in, for protections and self-preservation.

Old 09-29-2011, 10:40 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,508,726 times
People are only creeps if they're unattractive. I've never seen an attractive person of either gender called a creep even when their actions justified calling them that.

Old 09-29-2011, 10:44 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
People are only creeps if they're unattractive. I've never seen an attractive person of either gender called a creep even when their actions justified calling them that.
You just painted a broad stroke. This is completely baseless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships