U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-30-2011, 11:32 AM

1,352 posts, read 861,708 times

Advertisements

When I was 19, I took this stupid telemarketing job that I hated. I only stayed on for a month. My deskmate was this crazy whacko cross-dresser guy who dressed like Sally Jessie Raphael (same hairdo and glasses). He was funny though, and made me laugh. Some time after I quit, he called me at home. I had never given him my number. He got it from snooping in my personnel files at work. He must've figured that just because I laughed at his jokes, that that entitled him to call me without permission. He also mentioned some very personal information about me that I never shared with anyone, and didn't want anyone knowing about, that he found from my job application. This really bothered me. Next time he called, telling me that he got fired for taking home the calling list and calling from there. What a ****ed up loser!

I used to be such a magnet for nutjobs!
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2011, 07:19 PM

6,736 posts, read 6,387,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
There's female creeps too.

About eight years ago I had a female stalker. It started out that she bought me a drink between sets when me and my band were doing a gig in San Antonio.
Then, she was at every gig I did, even when we were back in Austin. She lived in New Braunfels, TX, which is between the two cities.

Then, she would wait for me outside the club after the show, by my truck. Where I really screw-up was when I bedded her. (She was gorgeous, looked like...oh, what's her name? That chick Ben Stiller is married to?
Why is it that I never had a gorgeous creep stalk me and try to get in bed and have my baby?

Some people have all the luck!

Old 09-30-2011, 07:24 PM

4,346 posts, read 2,184,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Why is it that I never had a gorgeous creep stalk me and try to get in bed and have my baby?

Some people have all the luck!
You probably have had one stalk you. You just didn't consider them a creep.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:54 AM

11,000 posts, read 7,081,726 times
Quote:
In addition to single creeps, there are group creeps. This is often called Organized Stalking, Mobbing, or Gangstalking. The perps get together on cellphone conference calls, texting, or CB radios, and harass a victim by letting him know constantly that he is under surveillance.

In my case, it was by swarming around me with red vehicles whenever I went outside, or whenever I appeared at my home window. Also doing many u-turns in front of me, or headlighting me as I went on walks. Or by mocking some action I had done maybe 20-30 minutes ago.

That's happened to me for a long time now. What I overheard when they were recruiting one of my neighbors: "Hey, you want to join us? We're trying to drive him into suicide! (laughs) He molest children and rapes little babies!" They even followed me into the local hospital once when I was at death's door, and paraded up and down the hall outside my door, wearing red shirts and black pants. They had to be kicked out by the charge nurse, who threatened to call the police.

I guess they're something like Neighborhood Watch types who think they are above the law, who are vigilantes. There's a reason why we don't do vigilantism based on rumor in the USA, it's an outstandingly bad way to determine guilt ("Sue Ellen said that black feller raped her, that's how she got pregnant - let's get him!!!).

I think in my case there's something more to it, since it keeps on happening for so long - perhaps there's a con artist or other sociopath keeping the ball rolling for profit or for fun. I don't know, since they are cowards and afraid to confront me directly.
I read about group stalking on some websites a while back. Unfortunately it is a growing phenomenon. And as you said, they are always around.

Quote:
They won't talk to me or tell me why they've been doing it for so long. The only way I found out was by overhearing them (as noted above).

I have some very tenuous evidence that I offended a drug kingpin (by accepting a pizza from him some time ago, but refusing to become an "enforcer" or goon.) Apparently he does this sort of thing to a few people who **** him off, mainly for amusement. He can manipulate many of his customers through their addictions - if they refuse to join in, they don't get any candy.

Others are simple-minded people who have been sold on the idea that I'm truly a child molester - several of them were members of a local fundamentalist church.

This is likely the case. You must have offended or turned down a drug lord or kingpin. They always have people to help them since they know a lot of people they can control. And they are usually affiliated with one or more churches as well. The helpers are either addicts or people who have been lied to by a group of people so as to appear more believeable. They will start rumors about a person to try to discredit them and get people to hate them. Then these people will usually have you under constant surveillance, including bugging your house and following you everywhere. They appear like very normal people to outsiders but are involved in criminal activities of all sorts. They might have an affiliation to a car club and probably sell illegal cars in the black market. Or have some other club they are members of where they constantly meet new people who help them.

Old 10-01-2011, 11:27 AM

19,023 posts, read 14,177,740 times
Okay, I'll admit it. A week ago, I had the worst date of my life.

The Indian girl I'm seeing said something like, "a century ago, you'll be working in my farm, but isn't it amazing how much we have progressed as a community"

I actually bit my tongue as I was chewing food and the food even got into my respiratory tract. She makes a crazy reference to my ancestry and the caste system. I'd never seen such a pall of smoke fill a restaurant ever. Everything was dark. I was angry.

The damage was so bad it made me appreciate my ex. Now she's been texting me ever since incessantly, apologizing, telling me she is sick, that she is in the city and has two tickets for the museum, that she wants me to come over to her home blah blah blah. She sends me five texts a day. She still doesn't get why I am angry

Old 10-01-2011, 11:37 AM

6,623 posts, read 2,993,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post

The Indian girl I'm seeing said something like, "a century ago, you'll be working in my farm, but isn't it amazing how much we have progressed as a community"

I actually bit my tongue as I was chewing food and the food even got into my respiratory tract. She makes a crazy reference to my ancestry and the caste system. I'd never seen such a pall of smoke fill a restaurant ever. Everything was dark. I was angry.

The damage was so bad it made me appreciate my ex. Now she's been texting me ever since incessantly, apologizing, telling me she is sick, that she is in the city and has two tickets for the museum, that she wants me to come over to her home blah blah blah. She sends me five texts a day. She still doesn't get why I am angry
This is the weirdest post I've read- are you serious??

Old 10-01-2011, 11:43 AM

19,023 posts, read 14,177,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
This is the weirdest post I've read- are you serious??
No kidding. We were discussing our ancestral details and she dropped that genius sentence

Old 10-01-2011, 11:57 AM

Idk, it's just too weird for me; and I've dealt with some strange ones in my life. Wow.....

Old 10-01-2011, 11:58 AM

2,756 posts, read 3,243,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post

You really think her comment was a reference to the your ancestry?

Hmm...I'm thinkin' that since she's Indian (dots, not feathers) she's most likely Hindu, right?
And Hindus are strong believers in reincarnation, correct? In fact, does not the rigidity and sometimes seeming unfairness of the caste system result from this belief in past lives. The belief that one's current statues is in fact derived from their karma?
So doncha think her comment was steeped her belief in reincarnation, and not an allusion to your ancestry?

Old 10-01-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
You really think her comment was a reference to the your ancestry?

Hmm...I'm thinkin' that since she's Indian (dots, not feathers) she's most likely Hindu, right?
And Hindus are strong believers in reincarnation, right? In fact, does not the rigidity and sometimes seeming unfairness of the caste system result from this belief in past lives. The belief that one's current statues is in fact derived from their karma?
So doncha think her comment was steeped her belief in reincarnation, not ancestry?
Thanks for deciphering this for me, LOL I really didn't get it, until you posted this analysis. Sounds like you're right, anyway
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships