Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 08:38 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Yeah, I've tried that too.

Cool - let's talk about the unrest in Egypt.

I think it was all due to the pyramids which, as we all know, are huge Freudian representations of breasts.
Man, I tell you: those Egyptians were up to somethin'. Those pyramids are frickin' huge.

I read that the Jews used to mock the Egyptians by telling them that Jewish women had bigger breasts than Egyptian women... maybe the Egyptians were like, "oh yeah?"

In any case...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2011, 08:41 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
That's awesome!

I figure it's about time I got involved in this thread. I've got...

- The hood of my car, in a church parking lot.
The great thing about the hood of a car is that it radiates heat, so even if it's cold outside, you can still get the heat on

Initially she wanted it on an above ground crypt, but I was like, "no. That's just too much." Then she wanted it on the columbarium steps, but it was cold, wet, and hurt my knees. So... car it was!

Old 02-01-2011, 10:07 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,376 times
I think I saw that abandoned mental institution on Ghost Adventures!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
1. On the back of a '63 Corvette in the middle of the woods during a full moon.

2. Underwater at 50' while SCUBA diving.

3. But if you REALLY want to get crazy...

There's an abandoned mental institution on the outskirts of Philly - my then-lady and I christened several rooms, including the main treatment room. VERY strange energy there...we did some strange things...

Old 02-01-2011, 10:52 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
I once had sex in a movie theater. Granted, there was only one other couple in there with us, and they were all the way in the front and had no idea what was going on in the back (where we were), but I still considered it crazy. Especially since neither my then-boyfriend nor I considered ourselves "crazy" (I'm very tame and conservative when it comes to public displays of affection and displaying sexuality).

Old 02-01-2011, 11:40 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Several times in the longbed of my 4x4 pickemup truck. I put a mattress back thar. We also use her for boonie campin & fishin' adventures. I even have a canopy on it at times.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:21 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,016,398 times
On cold concrere floor in my basement. We both liked it though.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:03 PM

11 posts, read 40,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellyouknow View Post
On cold concrere floor in my basement. We both liked it though.
Sue??????????????!!!

OK the Igloo didnt seem crazy considering the alternatives
or the little rock ledge compared to the climb;
but as a teenager they really were crazy

Old 02-02-2011, 01:28 PM

28 posts, read 33,486 times
It was in girls hostel when i went to met her in hostel in her room...she was taking bath and she came out in towel and we just went in toilet to hide there...then it happened on commode....but it was awesome experience...!!!

Old 09-11-2011, 09:33 PM

393 posts, read 891,283 times
Default What are some strange places you've had sex?

It's sort of an odd question, but it'd be interesting to know what other people consider strange.

I am a psychologist, and yes, I have done it on the chaise chair in the office. That would have to be the strangest, but I've also done it on the roof of my apartment building, on a park bench, and in bathrooms. My first girlfriend and I in high school thought it would be really romantic to do it in a picnic shelter by a lake in a public park at night, but now I realize that's kinda trashy, lol. I also have given and received oral sex on the subway.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:36 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,193,173 times

Since I have no good stories to tell concerning this subject, I'm just gonna get my munchies and enjoy the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships