U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 01:35 AM

1 posts, read 658 times

Advertisements

I am a 24 year old Grad student. I have always been concentrated on school however this past year I've "met" and spoken to some guys online. Trying to spice up my life a bit more. Well, I spent a year talking to this guy who made many promises & fell for him, but I decided to not waste my time on him and started dating some guys from my area. Bad idea!! Anyways, it is during this time that a guy befriends me on FB, but I really didn't talk to him; just here and there. Until, we met up in an event and I realize how great this guy is. We have so much in common. He seems like a vert sweet and genuine guy, but he's 3 years younger and lives 2 hrs away. After that day, we chat everyday for hours and text occasionally. He said he would call me. I guess we are taking it slow..it's only been like 3 weeks since we've spoken daily. We have admitted subtly that we like eachother and flirt, but he then mentioned the distance. I really want to continue talking no matter what because he is becoming a good friend, but I want more.

I honestly don't want to give up on him, like I did with my other online crush. I feel like I've met someone who is ideal, sincere, and great. Once you know
Someone like that, one doesn't want to lose them. Should I tell be straight forward and tell him how I feel? He's spoken of coming to visit me and hanging, but I'm not sure if I should just see him as a friend & nothing else. Or wait and see If he changes his mind and wants to make our friendship into more?
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or