Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 05:14 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Huh? I've never had a guy NOT lay that down...when the time came.
No doubt. With my fiancé I was itching to bring it up. If a guy hasn't brought it up on his own, then he's only interested in getting as much skin as he can, until she brings it up. Yo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 05:16 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times

Need to go ask my SO if we are exclusive... it's been a year and we never discussed it....

I don't think I've ever had that discussion. But not much experience dating.

While it's fine for men to date other women... if he was dating them after we had gone out for like 2 weeks.... I wouldn't want to date him anymore.

I'm no help.

Old 09-23-2011, 05:20 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

Need to go ask my SO if we are exclusive... it's been a year and we never discussed it....

While it's fine for men to date other women... if he was dating them after we had gone out for like 2 weeks.... I wouldn't want to date him anymore.

I'm no help.
No I'm the same way. I find out my guy is dating someone else while dating me, I'm done then.

Old 09-23-2011, 05:29 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
No I'm the same way. I find out my guy is dating someone else while dating me, I'm done then.
And then theres the exceptions. My friend who looks like a Nordic God. Many woman want to be with him regardless who he's dating. Even woman that I have been seeing jaws drop when they meet him. I'm far from chopped liver and I have had to say "Honey, can you please stop staring at Jan, you know I'm standing right next to you".
Ive gotten over it sort of

Old 09-23-2011, 05:47 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And then theres the exceptions. My friend who looks like a Nordic God. Many woman want to be with him regardless who he's dating. Even woman that I have been seeing jaws drop when they meet him. I'm far from chopped liver and I have had to say "Honey, can you please stop staring at Jan, you know I'm standing right next to you".
Ive gotten over it sort of

I'm sorry but the females on this forum won't agree with that Nordic God statement unless there's pics to back it up

Old 09-23-2011, 05:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm sorry but the females on this forum won't agree with that Nordic God statement unless there's pics to back it up
He said friend lol.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:06 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
I know! We need pics to see if he's really as good looking as he says he is..

Old 09-25-2011, 05:52 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I know! We need pics to see if he's really as good looking as he says he is..
You know putting a picture of someone else on here without their knowledge would not be appropraite

Old 09-25-2011, 09:52 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,410,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

I'm no help.
ya see, I don't think my guy is seeing other women. I'm with him all weekend, I see him sometimes during the week and we're always talking on the phone when the other person is either waking up or about to go to bed on days we can't see each other (we have opposite work schedules). So really, he wouldn't have the stamina to date anyone else..but who knows..maybe I'm being naive again, lol.

That and would he tell his mother about me, in front of me and then proceed to send her a picture of me if he didn't want to be with me? maybe he's not the type to talk about exclusivity and just assumes we're an item if it seems like we are? lol cause that's the vibe I'm getting from him. I guess sometimes it doesn't need to be discussed, you just know.

Last edited by mir86; 09-25-2011 at 11:05 PM..

Old 09-25-2011, 11:08 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
ya I think its stupid for a woman to bring it up. way to make a man think he can do as he pleases. the exclusivity thing has sort of come up in an indirect way so taht's why my gut tells me we are, however, I'm not exactly saying we are until its been long enough for me to see that he really wants that.

but ya, a month does seem kinda soon to bring it up. we have been spending a lot of our free time together though and we talk every day that we can't see each other, lately twice a day. I was thinking 3 months too, as a good time frame. I don't know why all my friends think we're taking so long lol.
Indirect means non-existent.
If one can't communicate your needs and wants, one shouldn't be in a relationship.
Unless we (as in both parties) have open communication and discuss it, the relationship is non-exclusive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships