Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 11:50 PM

54 posts, read 143,045 times

Advertisements

Wow. I'm horrified by the majority of posts in this thread!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 04:47 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,665,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Whats a "White" pony? I've heard it being called several things but thats never been one of them
It was a saying, after this song came out. Wonderland Avenue "White Horse" Video - YouTube

Old 09-28-2011, 11:01 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
LOL, you remind me of my grandma, god rest her soul. When she was 60 she had a boyfriend that was in his early 40s. I accidentally walked in on her "riding the white pony". OMG She said she could never get enough.
Hey! This aint no pony! It's a STALLION!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-29-2011, 11:52 AM

4,196 posts, read 6,423,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula1 View Post
Hey...If a Man is not really into sex but into a life long real realtionship.
Based on love, cuddling and a respect for the other..

Does a couple need sex.. Even if its a certin act with toys...
A Woman with a vibe Cuuke ..A man with a funky plastic Vagina?

What happins if a Gay guy meets a Les woman and they seem sooooo alike...???
Ok..Hell I dont even understand this post as I wrote it originall..
First let me clarify, I'm not gay.. I am a guy thats not very sexual..
Sure sex is great with the right person but for me "great sex" has always been about first developing a relationship built on love, trust, respect..

I have been this way since I was of sexual awareness..
Just always thought I was weird or built wrong because all my friends were out there banging everthing with legs without reguard to the next moring..

I did however date a Lesbian woman with a kid Many Moons ago..
I had no idea at the time when we got involved (she had a freekin kid and an ex)..

After I found out she really wasnt into guys, I found she was into some pretty freeky stuff (toys)...

BTW to the guy that mentioned a fleshlight...
You must know more then me..I had to look it up..

BUT..if things would have went a little differently, simple minor changes on both our parts I think we would have been together still..

So if I wouldnt have mentioned the Toy's thing and got a bunch of perverted minds rolling...

Is it possible or even fathomable to some here...Not everyone..Some..
To have a Love life, NOT sex life, a true relationship built on everything else except the sexual aspect..

And hey...I should mention if she wanted to get freeky with a girlfriend..I really didnt care, she didnt expect me to watch her get freeky with the friend
(though lots of guys would love it) and she sure didnt expect me to get freeky with my guy friends..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships