U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 09-25-2011, 02:35 PM
 
4 posts, read 28,394 times
Reputation: 31

Advertisements

I am a straight man who wears woman's panties everyday. I think there are different reasons for men who wear panties. Personally I do not like men's underwear styles or most materials. I also believe that men should have equal rights like women do. For instance women can wear either men's or women's clothing and nobody will give a second look. I see so many woman shopping in the men's section.

If a woman has a problem with this, I would challenge you to try wearing men's underwear for a week. For the men who say it's gay and you haven't tried it, I would say the same thing to you. Try on some panties for one week and you'll never want to go back.

BTW - other than panties, I'm just a regular guy who cares deeply for women because I'm in touch with my femimine side. I take care of myself, work out 3 times a week and I do most thing that men do except the bad things like spitting and cheating.

Last edited by Melb124; 09-25-2011 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Add

 
Old 09-25-2011, 02:39 PM
 
Location: Hills & Hollers of the Aux Arcs
18,985 posts, read 16,194,208 times
Reputation: 16914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!
Not gay, huh?

I smell a troll!
 
Old 09-25-2011, 02:41 PM
 
7,151 posts, read 4,295,598 times
Reputation: 3806
First person to work Texas into this thread gets a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret.
 
Old 09-25-2011, 02:43 PM
 
Location: Hills & Hollers of the Aux Arcs
18,985 posts, read 16,194,208 times
Reputation: 16914
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
First person to work Texas into this thread gets a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret.
Urban cowboy? Is that Texan enough?
 
Old 09-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Status: "Another one bites the dust..." (set 2 days ago)
 
20,440 posts, read 13,108,455 times
Reputation: 17456
Sorry mudge I win. My wife needs moe edibla panties. :LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHmef...eature=related
 
Old 09-25-2011, 02:59 PM
 
Location: Hills & Hollers of the Aux Arcs
18,985 posts, read 16,194,208 times
Reputation: 16914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Sorry mudge I win. My wife needs moe edibla panties. :LMAO


Full Metal Jacket - YouTube
Damn! My wife still has some.
 
Old 09-25-2011, 03:00 PM
 
Location: Nowhere Land.
8,008 posts, read 3,239,787 times
Reputation: 10785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melb124 View Post
I am a straight man who wears woman's panties everyday. I think there are different reasons for men who wear panties. Personally I do not like men's underwear styles or most materials. I also believe that men should have equal rights like women do. For instance women can wear either men's or women's clothing and nobody will give a second look. I see so many woman shopping in the men's section.

If a woman has a problem with this, I would challenge you to try wearing men's underwear for a week. For the men who say it's gay and you haven't tried it, I would say the same thing to you. Try on some panties for one week and you'll never want to go back.

BTW - other than panties, I'm just a regular guy who cares deeply for women because I'm in touch with my femimine side. I take care of myself, work out 3 times a week and I do most thing that men do except the bad things like spitting and cheating.

Not much material there, I don’t think my bits will fit into them.

You do make fair points though, plus, there just isn’t the variety in the Men’s sections, (you just need to take a look at mail-order catalogues to see how unbalanced things are).

Don’t expect anything sexy in the Men's section either.
 
Old 09-25-2011, 03:05 PM
 
Location: San Diego
17,290 posts, read 13,769,074 times
Reputation: 6115
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
First person to work Texas into this thread gets a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret.
Texas RANGERS Pretty sure the OP might be a ranger.
 
Old 09-25-2011, 03:05 PM
 
7,151 posts, read 4,295,598 times
Reputation: 3806
That was excellent Dawg ... my business manager will make the arrangements and contact you for prize delivery ... check your mailbox ...

Next challenge is to figure how to keep this thread from being shut down too quickly ... I see great potential here ... gotta tie it to California relevancy ... which, as many will no doubt agree, should also be pretty darn easy pickin's ... so, a Texas bashing thread relating to California, based on straight men wearing women's underwear ... if this isn't a Hollywood script-starter I don't know what is ...

Hurry quick now ... I hear moderator footsteps running for the keyboard controls ...
 
Old 09-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Status: "SF Giants own you" (set 19 days ago)
 
Location: San Leandro
4,573 posts, read 4,639,280 times
Reputation: 3241
TO the OP:

If you are looking to relocate here, based on your post, I would look into SF, Oakland, Berkeley, and Santa Cruz if I were you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top