Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Not uncommon for a straight girl to say to another "wow you look amazing".
Now if a man said that to another man, well......

What other situations can you think of where there are double standards between the sexes in relationships.

1. A woman over 25 can live with her parents and nobody will say a thing, if a man were to do it, people assume he is a "looser".

2. Women berate a man for living rent free with his family, but a large percentage of women live rent free when once they move in with their boyfriends/husbands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Girl View Post
I recently went to a 7-11 around 6:30 AM to make a large coffee and to also pick up some danish to take to my b/f as a surprise for him as he starts his day real early.

After getting out of my car I noticed 5-6 little hispanic men ( boys actually..maybe early 20's ) standing in front of the store and as soon as I started for the door they would yell stuff out loud and they would all laugh...they yelled in Spanish which I don't understand...

So paying no attention to them as I neared the door I see out of the corner of my eye one of them breaking away from the rest and coming towards me...as I am reaching for the door I quickly look at him and he suddenly grabs his crotch and starts thrusting his hips back and forth and saying stuff to me in Spanish with this huge grin on his face...As he did this the rest of them laughed like a bunch of hyenas.

I pull the door open and go inside and make the coffee and pick up some danish and as I go to pay for it I told the boy at the counter what just happened...and he replies in broken English.."HaHa they stupid...no problem"....maybe no problem to him but it was to me.

As I opened the door to leave I saw them all jump in the back of a pickup truck and they were all still laughing while pointing towards the front door as the pickup truck left the parking lot...

I didn't tell my b/f what happened cause I didn't want him to go there some early morning looking for them cause I feel he would but I do regret that I didn't think enough at the very instant it happened to kick that little midget as hard as I could right into his crotch....I have slender legs but they are strong for me due to I swim and run alot...I'm 5'7" and he looked 5' if that...If I would have kicked him as hard as I could he probably would have went flying right over the roof of the 7-11 and ended up landing in the parking lot asphalt behind the 7-11.

Sooooo, is that an example of a double standard or did I just happen to run into a group of pervs?
I wonder what you were wearing to cause so much attention at 6:30 in the morning?

More then half the time I see that American girls dress inappropriately in their attempts to be "cute" or slutty which they think is normal dress code these days.

I bet you had on spandex or something..... ...

Old 09-27-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14bricks View Post
women care about social class, not men. I've neve herd a man say "man that chick hot, but she doesn't have a car so i won't date her" that's something a women is more likely to say.
+1000%

Old 09-27-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
1. Why is it that if a man gets a women pregnant and wants to have the baby but the women doesn't and gets a abortion the man has no say so.
Yep, this was one of the reasons why I left my last GF. I don't believe in abortion and explained that to my x. She told me that her "career" was more important and that if she had a baby she would abort it and there was nothing I could do. How dare she murder MY seed!

The funny thing is, today my x is not going jack *** 5 years later. She's almost 30 and still in school wasting her time pursuing a worthless degree. She's one of those people who make career out of going to school.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:25 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,696,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I wonder what you were wearing to cause so much attention at 6:30 in the morning?

More then half the time I see that American girls dress inappropriately in their attempts to be "cute" or slutty which they think is normal dress code these days.

Of course, blame the woman for sexual harassment.

Another double standard.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
Of course, blame the woman for sexual harassment.

Another double standard.

In many cases I do blame women for being sexually harassed because women bring it onto themselves a large percentage of the time.

Here is an idea: Put some CLOTHES ON and men will leave you ALONE!

Old 09-27-2011, 04:43 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
In many cases I do blame women for being sexually harassed because women bring it onto themselves a large percentage of the time.

Here is an idea: Put some CLOTHES ON and men will leave you ALONE!
Wow, you are kind of sick and disturbed. She's jogging, it's hot, get a frickin' grip on your thoughts man.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:49 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,311 times
Dude she's jogging. Do you expect women to exercise in suits?

Old 09-27-2011, 04:58 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
That's weak. No matter what a woman is wearing, a man should be able to control himself enough to not harass her, threaten her, whatever. He's the one responsible for his own behavior.

Last edited by fleetiebelle; 09-27-2011 at 05:06 PM..

Old 09-27-2011, 05:01 PM

257 posts, read 608,573 times
Quote:

You're weird mister.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships