Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2013, 05:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,715 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone. I really would appreciate your views on an issue that has recently come up.

You see, I recently discovered that my girlfriend had disturbingly vigorous *nal sex with a moose.

Now this happened 20 minutes before she even met me, so, obviously, it’s in the past.

The fact that she did not mention this when we shared our sexual histories (I know, I know…..don’t ask, don’t tell) isn’t really that much of an issue for me. I figure she didn’t bring it up because either she forgot or she figured it wasn’t relevant to the present and her relationship with me now.

The fact is, one night she just wanted sex, happened to be at a bar at the edge of the woods, saw a hunky moose, and engaged in some healthy sexual activity. So what if it was on her first date with the moose? She obviously didn’t see any long term potential in him, so she explored her inter species sexual curiosity right away.

When she met me she didn’t insult me by trying to have sex with me right away. She waited for a few months (give or take a month or two) until our emotional connection was firm and secure.

Now, as a couple, we occasionally go to that bar at the edge of the woods and I smirk knowing that I’m the one who ultimately won. My love is my precious flower and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

My woman is the sum total of all her life experiences – the woman I fell in love with.

Interestingly, she does not want to try any back door stuff with me because she is not that kind of girl NOW. And I’m OK with that. I respect her. Just because she had vigorous *nal sex with a moose in the past, doesn’t mean she is in any way obligated to do it again with anyone else – including me, the love of her life, as she puts it.

So my question is this: She wants to invite her one night stand, the moose, to a family bbq next week end. I’m a little nervous just in case the moose throws any leering “I’ve done it in the woods with your girl” looks my way. I know it’s all my insecurity and I don’t want to be a controlling, manipulative, dou*che boyfriend.

Do you think it would be insensitive and childish of me if I asked her to reconsider?

Old 04-02-2013, 05:16 PM

896 posts, read 1,476,007 times
There went 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships