Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 04:10 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I was in Kmart and had a man touch my hair...nothing too freaky but it made me really uncomfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
On your head?!?!
If you spent anytime in RC you would know that........................eh, nevermind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 04:13 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Oh all the time!

Several time a day, various women will just run up to me and grab my package and there eyes always bug out and they whisper "wow" and then run off. And as they run off they like to smack my ass.

It's not that annoying, bt it does present awkward moments.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Oh all the time!

Several time a day, various women will just run up to me and grab my package and there eyes always bug out and they whisper "wow" and then run off. And as they run off they like to smack my ass.

It's not that annoying, bt it does present awkward moments.
Yeah I hate when I go out to eat and they insist I scoot back from the table so they can cop a feel.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Yeah I hate when I go out to eat and they insist I scoot back from the table so they can cop a feel.
i know right!

Like I Know I have this package in my pants, and I know people want to touch my package, but can you at least wait until I'm finished eatng? I mean, it's a delicious cut of steak, and I would like to enjoy this meal, do you have to interrupt my cutting and/or chewing so I can scoot back a foot so you can cup my package with both hands?

Eesh women, you'd think they were born with no decency at all!

Old 09-26-2011, 05:07 PM

645 posts, read 988,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
This thread makes me feel as though I should grope more men in public since it seems I could get away with it.

No question about it. Ladies - esp. if you are attractive - can pretty much grope away with impunity!

In my younger days, I used to go to see bands play in these really small, dark clubs all the time. I went to a Chili Peppers show way back when - back when Hillel was still alive (those were the days...) - at this tiny club in LA. Anyways, anyone who's ever been to a Peppers show knows that there's usually a bevy of very attractive ladies that park themselves up front chatting and gawking with Anthony and Flea. On this night, I somehow made my way up to the very front right by the stage - there a bunch of punks around me.

Well, show gets under way and I'm chillin' and groovin' - halfway through the set, I start feeling a hand sort of fishing around my waist. I thought some dude was trying to grab my wallet - so I reached down and grabbed the hand and yanked it up to see who it was. Turns out it was this nice looking girl - she just sort of gives me a look and then turns back to watch the show. I just smile and let go over her hand thinking nothing more.

A couple more songs go by - and I start feeling the hand again - this time, she sticks her fingers under my belt. I look over and she's not even looking at me. Alright - whatever...I keep enjoying the show. Eventually, she sort of squeezes her way behind me. Next thing I know, she's doing a reach around and puts one hand down into my front pocket and the other starts playing with my man nips!!! I look down and give her a big ol' grin and she starts laughing - big time drunk-o-la! I was like "damn!!!! is she going to do what I think (hope....!) she's going to do?????"

Well, she played around for a few - then ended up taking off into the crowd. What a let down...still, even though I couldn't really tell you what they played that night, it's still one of the better Chili Peppers shows I've been to.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
i know right!

Like I Know I have this package in my pants, and I know people want to touch my package, but can you at least wait until I'm finished eatng? I mean, it's a delicious cut of steak, and I would like to enjoy this meal, do you have to interrupt my cutting and/or chewing so I can scoot back a foot so you can cup my package with both hands?

Makes you appreciate what celebs have to deal with. So far I've been able to keep the papparazzi away from my package. It ain't easy though. Kilts are denfinitely out.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:45 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,665,618 times
Must be the "signals" you're setting off. Did you make eye contact a little longer than a quick glance? Did he catch you possibly checking him out? This isn't everyday behavior, especially in same sex bathrooms. You must have given him a "vibe".

Old 09-26-2011, 07:37 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
... or touched inappropriately.
How often does this happen to you?

So I was out on a date and I go to use the restroom. I run into a local "celebrity" (news anchor) in the restroom and he makes a pass at me and slides his hand across my belt buckle area while reaching for the paper towels and looks at me.

Maybe I gave him the wrong signals maybe I was standing too close to the towels... while I was looking at him trying to determine if it really was him (err you know) he must have been thinking I wanted some DL bathroom loving.

Anywho after that passed I asked him if he was XX anchor man he said yes and he gave me his card.

It just... keeps... happening. I'm not fond of people groping me in public... geez but some of you like it. fess up
Don't flatter yourself.

You walked in on him picking his nose, and he smeared some booger on you while you got in between him and the loo paper

Old 09-26-2011, 08:37 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
Quote:
i know right!

Usually those that brag the most about having big packages are the ones with teeny weenies

Old 09-26-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Usually those that brag the most about having big packages are the ones with teeny weenies
Hey it probably is really teeny. I don't know since it works for me.

I don't go around asking other men to whip out there dongs so I can compare either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships